Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Dirkenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
I now remember why I stopped shaving my legs! I was going to shave them all tonight, but halfways through I realized how damn long this was going to take, and did just my quads.. The thing that makes me the most annoyed is I destroyed a brand new razor head! #ridiculous #too much work
Post 1 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Thank goodness I have short little blonde hairs! I never shave!
Post 2 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
yeah. Shaving SUCKS.... Its work
Post 3 IP   flag post
Lucky mofo! I have a luscious mane of thick black leg hair! Now I realize how white my legs are, and it makes me sad. #vanity problems!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Ttime21 private msg quote post Address this user
im soooo glad im not the only 1 with hairy ass legs lol. seriously mine are so bad that my teammates started calling me chewi as in chewbacca haha
Post 5 IP   flag post
TheBangBus private msg quote post Address this user
Shaving legs looks homo in my opinion... Set the height on the trimers=Golden
Post 6 IP   flag post
Good thing i'm not a homo then! It feels good I do like that, it's just a pain in the ass.
Post 7 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
I have hairy legs... never considered shaving them.. How many of you guys shave? Maybe an electric beard trimmer would work well - very fast and easy...

Not sure what my fiance will think if shave them. haha
Post 8 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
im not going to shave my legs until before competition...

im just not inuit.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Swift private msg quote post Address this user
ive tried shaving a few times too...takes forever and can look a lil gay... definatly a fan of just setting the height on an electric shaver and using that to trim them down.
Post 10 IP   flag post
eventheodds1 private msg quote post Address this user
Dude get a quality razor. Like schick quattro.$$ 7.99 for 3. It takes about 5 min for whole legs.
Post 11 IP   flag post
JJ3065 private msg quote post Address this user
What. The. Fuck.

When did this become an acceptable practice? Shaving your legs as a man? I shave my face and dick. And I only do that as a favor to my girl.

Whats next? We going to sync our periods?

Shaved man legs, come on man.
Post 12 IP   flag post
lift4life private msg quote post Address this user
people a beautician once told me that you shouldn't shave your legs as you arnt removing the roots and the hairs comeback even long/stronger..she recommended waxing as the roots come out with the wax and it takes more time for the hair to grow back
Post 13 IP   flag post
i'm with JJ, just didn't want to say it lol..

i trim my pubes and shave my face frequently,, but im a man.. i don't want to shave my legs, arms ,armpits or ass.. lol

im happy with it an my gf is too
Post 14 IP   flag post
Overly Manly Man is not pleased with this thread.

Post 15 IP   flag post
Wbauman private msg quote post Address this user
I have thick hair all over my body. I shave my face and my back. I only do back because it looks nasty in a tank top.

Sucks cause I'm half chineese and typically Asians don't have much body hair. My brother is this way. He never has to shave and has like three hair's on his chest. I have to shave my face every other day. Ill admit I like the look of shaved body parts cause it brings out definition but it seems like it would be a ton of work.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
I guess I'm not a man then! Since I shave my chest, stomach, arms and pubes.
#feelsbadman
Post 17 IP   flag post
B7AC private msg quote post Address this user
Only thing I shave is my mustache and stomach to check on the progress of my phenomenal abdominals.
Post 18 IP   flag post
eventheodds1 private msg quote post Address this user
Dude I would rather shave my legs than looks like a Neanderthal. I am serious like 2 inch long hair on my legs ,dark black hair.
Post 19 IP   flag post
haha well in all honesty, a real "man" is hard to find now.. men are more "metrosexuals" then anything now.
Post 20 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1
haha well in all honesty, a real "man" is hard to find now.. men are more "metrosexuals" then anything now.

Reps to this. Its embarrassing.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Real men wear camo...then go home and fuck the prom queen.

Amiright @dwatson?
Post 22 IP   flag post
alexmuller private msg quote post Address this user
I only shave when I have a photoshoot due, other wise I barely have hair.

I had to shave my armpits for my competition because the spray tan doesnt react well with hair, and my armpit hair is only starting to grow back now!
Post 23 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1

I feel like a real man when I wear a flannel and suspenders! I'm sure as hell not shaving them again, It does feel pretty good, but way too much work and i'm lazy when it comes to shaving. It's like pulling teeth to shave my face more than 2 times a week.
Post 24 IP   flag post
340609 24 24
destitute