Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ChestGynoSee a Doctor

sooooo happyyy :D6013

lift4life private msg quote post Address this user
im happy because i just went to the doctors regarding my condition, gynecematia and well after telling him wat im going through, i am finally going to have surgery on it and get that shit under my nipple removed...fk yeah!..

he told me that i must first contact my private health insurance to find the list of approved plastic surgeons, has anyone done the procedure before, is it safe as i dont want them tearing away at the muscle... how long were you not able to train chest for?
Post 1 IP   flag post
lukecorney private msg quote post Address this user
not personally but mate just had it done and wasnt as bad as he expected and his was $500 aus for both with private health insurance
Post 2 IP   flag post
lift4life private msg quote post Address this user
@lukecorney thats awesome man!, wud u happen to know what private health care insurance his under? im with bupa
Post 3 IP   flag post
lukecorney private msg quote post Address this user
na mate ill try and find out but i cant see them being to different
Post 4 IP   flag post
pandasashi private msg quote post Address this user
i had it done a couple years ago...mine was about4X2.5 inches big and i had complications during the surgery...the doc cut one of my arteries and didnt properly cautorize (spelling?) it..he stitched me back up and when i woke up, i had this massive boob cuz the bandages were preventing the blood from spreading to the rest of my body so it all just accumulated in my chest...lost about a litre of blood. had to reopen me, remove the blood and clmap my artery...my skin was all messed from the stretching that happened..blisters and tears and shit...true story...but thats pretty mucy the worst that can happen and it wasnt even that bad....i started lifting weights about 6 months after (for the first time, im not sure how long itll take you to get back at it...probly no more than 2 weeks if all goes well..) scars are almost all gone now...the incision he did was right at the edge of my nippple so you can hardly even see the scar, the only visible one is from where my skin ripped, which will most likely not happen to you)
Post 5 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
gl with that and i hope you have speedy recovery so you can get under a bb soon!
Post 6 IP   flag post
340750 6 6
destitute