Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Chest

anatomy and philosophy prof said CHEST UP/lo5965

Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
anatomy and philosophy professor said u can target the chest more. He says its upper and lower and he was getting heat up at me saying how he disected a human.

And he showed me the book. Heres a pic.

Post 1 IP   flag post
He said its like ur arm. Bicep and tricep atrached as 1 muscle just diff striations and that u can target it. Iuno. just give me links i need to show him.
Post 2 IP   flag post
TheBangBus private msg quote post Address this user
so when i jerk off... what part of my chest do i target?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Feros private msg quote post Address this user
@Bang

Probably more abs and biceps;

Bending over, biceps flexed for your magnifying glass buddy
Post 4 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
^ hahahaha
Post 5 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
@Jelet I'd find a new professor- pronto. For starters, the pic you provided has ONE muscle labeled pectorlis major. Not an upper and lower. And, no, it's not like biceps and triceps, which are not only two completely different muscles, but have three distinct and separate nerves which allow them to move independently of each other. The chest does not. It either contract or doesn't. How is this guy even teaching? -3X
Post 6 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Double post. Thank you iPhone. -3X
Post 7 IP   flag post
BEASTIX private msg quote post Address this user
Professor EK you must be a personal trainer
Post 8 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Lol, while I am, most personal trainers I know are pretty uneducated in anything but broscience. I acquired most of my knowledge when I went back to school for my Biology degree. -3X
Post 9 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
I have the same problem at my college sometimes.

Good god one of my teachers is so hard core about getting in your fucking gatoraid. GTFO.... errrrrrrrrr
Post 10 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
I cant imagine a teacher babbling on and you no that he is wrong; I question authority to much as it is haha
Post 11 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
hahahha not gunna lie... I should probably say something... the anger is building up every damn time he says gatoraid.... He said it today and i Almost walked the fuck out.. might happen one day hahha
Post 12 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
you should throw a gatoraid bottle at him
Post 13 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Quote:
Originally Posted by AarronStenner
you should throw a gatoraid bottle at him

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha! -3X
Post 14 IP   flag post
alexmuller private msg quote post Address this user
Ahhh I hate it when they are wrong!! even in nutrition class when we write tests and I am forced to write down incorrect information just to pass!!
Post 15 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmuller
Ahhh I hate it when they are wrong!! even in nutrition class when we write tests and I am forced to write down incorrect information just to pass!!

Isn't that the worst? The problem is that many instructors fail to keep up with the current literature and rely on what they learned in the 70s and 80s getting thier doctorates. -3X
Post 16 IP   flag post
alexmuller private msg quote post Address this user
@eknight its so bad how us 'amateurs' on the internet learn more and have a better understanding than what they do.

The other day the lecturer announced that new science proves that it does not matter how late you eat carbs.

I was like "are you freaking serious!!! I knew that before I started lifting!!"
Post 17 IP   flag post
Yep its bs. The teacher rly pisses me off. I wonder if i can go to the dean and have the teacher fired forbein a moron!! Or maybe i can go to other teachers and c what there input is...

Any links i can have to bring to the dean or just suck it up . (to late into semester tochange classes)
Post 18 IP   flag post
340738 18 18
destitute