Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BroscienceLOLMisc.

"Bro's" in the gym5915

Dirkenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
Last night I was lifting shit, doing meathead shit, and enjoying myself until... "A wild "Bro" appeared!" This "bro" was easily the biggest douchebag I have ever seen in the Rec Center. He spits his gum on the floor, drops weights, curses loudly, talks about "tag-teaming bitches" at a volume slightly less than a shout, wears a wife beater, walked around with "swag", and my absolute favourite is when he loudly makes excuses as to why his buddies beat him on a lift. "It's fucking awkward." "I've been doing fucking curls all day." "I hit back yesterday." shit like that. I felt this uncontrollable urge to throw a 45lb plate in his face and tell him to kindly shut the fuck up. Ugh. Rant for the day... #Kill yourself, please.
Post 1 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
hahahaha what a loser! should tell management about the spitting gum on the floor and get him banned
Post 2 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Dude, I thought I saw you in the gym last night!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Dirkenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
I was there for 2 hours last night! I did see a lot of "bro's"! I however do not count myself as one of them!
Post 4 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
I started wearing beaters. Lets me see everything contract.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Thor private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenhiemer
Last night I was lifting shit, doing meathead shit, and enjoying myself until... "A wild "Bro" appeared!" This "bro" was easily the biggest douchebag I have ever seen in the Rec Center. He spits his gum on the floor, drops weights, curses loudly, talks about "tag-teaming bitches" at a volume slightly less than a shout, wears a wife beater, walked around with "swag", and my absolute favourite is when he loudly makes excuses as to why his buddies beat him on a lift. "It's fucking awkward." "I've been doing fucking curls all day." "I hit back yesterday." shit like that. I felt this uncontrollable urge to throw a 45lb plate in his face and tell him to kindly shut the fuck up. Ugh. Rant for the day... #Kill yourself, please.


Sorry bro I'd had a rough day.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Dirkenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
I prefer just feeling everything contract. I hate looking in the mirror when i'm in the gym. If I'm maxing out on a lift, I'll have someone video tape it so I can watch my form later.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
I do most of those things you mentioned of that bro. Nothing wrong with any of that except spitting gum on the floor.

Always wear wife beaters, or else im sweating like crazy. I always drop the weights so i dont waste my strength/energy. I always grunt, makes me push out more reps, so y would i stay quiet ?

Lastly i walk around like i am the shit because it gets me confident and in the zone.

When u are depressed and not confident and walk like a bitch then u will perform not to ur full potential.



I have props to all the bros out there. They dont care what people like u think of them.

Personally im more pissed off at the kids wearing hoodies to the gym and smelling like shit because they over heat themselves. Or think they are to cool to make lifting faces or noises.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
In fact i was doing standing overhead dumbbell tricep press. And to failure. I go to failure and so i did that last slow rep down to my neck . Then dropped from neck level. Y would i twist. And bend my back/wrist just to ensure i dont drop the weight. Thats pussy shit.
Post 9 IP   flag post
JJ3065 private msg quote post Address this user
Haha too cool to make lifting faces was the best part of all that.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Dirkenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
1. A t-shirt works just as well as a beater, and makes you look 20x less the douche.
2.This guy was dropping 30lb dumbbells like they were 100's. There is no reason for that.
3. You can be confident in yourself without walking around like you are "the shit" as you so eloquently put it.
4. I would never personally wear a hoodie to the gym. I sweat way too much for that.
5. Grunting on your last set of squat is one thing, grunting while you are curling 30lb dumbbells is completely obnoxious.
6. You talk loudly about "tag teaming bitches" and make excuses for when someone beats you on a lift?
Post 11 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
So you won't cross swords with me when we tag team bitches?
Post 12 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Haha get em duke !!
Post 13 IP   flag post
Dirkenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by G3NGHIS
So you won't cross swords with me when we tag team bitches?


Only with you big guy!
Post 14 IP   flag post
Dirkenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRorhrbac0808
Haha get em duke !!


Duke is my twin! I'm Dirk! :P
Post 15 IP   flag post
Dirkenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelet
In fact i was doing standing overhead dumbbell tricep press. And to failure. I go to failure and so i did that last slow rep down to my neck . Then dropped from neck level. Y would i twist. And bend my back/wrist just to ensure i dont drop the weight. Thats pussy shit.


I had to read this 5 times to understand what you were saying. Please learn how to use correct grammar and spelling. We're shredders of course we go to failure. I would expect nothing less. It may be "pussy shit" to "twist, bend my "back/wrist" but it's also being mindful of the people that are around you. I'm sure they would rather not be hurt in the gym. We go to improve ourselves after all. Not to get hurt by someone carelessly dropping weights.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
Your not gonna get hurt from someone dropping the weights unless you are the asshole and get in the persons PERSONAL SPACE.! and in that case u deserve to be hit with weights. Get paitencr and wait 10-40 secs for then to finish there set. When u drop the weights. It doesnt go more than a foot away from u. Unless it roles... And when it roles u not gonna get hurt. So gtfo peoples personal space and u wont get hit with weights.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
The reason for my grammar is because i type on my phone and certain keys dont work. So i gotta avoid it and use other words/incomplete sentences.
Post 18 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
I want to discuss this guy's swag. I'm swagged the fuck out everyday but swag for me is not wearing a bunch of one color. Swag is 50% having a gold backpack and 50% being cool as fuck
Post 19 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by G3NGHIS
Swag is 50% having a gold backpack and 50% being cool as fuck



Whats the other 50%?!
Post 20 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
The Square Root of Zero Fucks Given
Post 21 IP   flag post
freakgeek private msg quote post Address this user
I feel like "Bro" is a lifestyle. That guy was a douchebag totally agree with you @Dirk. @Jelet your lack of grammar does suck fer sure, but different people have different priorities. Doesn't mean I'm hating- I workout with Bros and I wear cut off tanks too and drop weights because if you are sweating and struggling- fuck em. drop the weights. One day you'll understand.

Douchebag and Bro are definitely different tho- however not mutually exclusive.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
My bro moment of the day:
Over heard a conversation on the bus:
"Dude, did you know that grilled chicken is almost pure protein?!"
/facepalm

No shit?

I then see them later in the cafeteria, they piled their plates with pizza, french fries and a few steamed carrots.
They did get a salad! Which was ruined by the three ladle fulls of dressing they then proceeded to put on it.
Post 23 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
@Dukenhiemer they're bulking bro!
Post 24 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
I was literally .00003 seconds away from asking them...

Do you even lift?!
Post 25 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
I don't think you understand what a bro is. You sound like you guys are talking about Lax Idiots.
Post 26 IP   flag post
freakgeek private msg quote post Address this user


They're cleansing. Like a mint.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
^^ Priceless! ^^
Post 28 IP   flag post
thecodes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelet
I do most of those things you mentioned of that bro. Nothing wrong with any of that except spitting gum on the floor.

Always wear wife beaters, or else im sweating like crazy. I always drop the weights so i dont waste my strength/energy. I always grunt, makes me push out more reps, so y would i stay quiet ?

Lastly i walk around like i am the shit because it gets me confident and in the zone.

When u are depressed and not confident and walk like a bitch then u will perform not to ur full potential.



I have props to all the bros out there. They dont care what people like u think of them.

Personally im more pissed off at the kids wearing hoodies to the gym and smelling like shit because they over heat themselves. Or think they are to cool to make lifting faces or noises.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelet
In fact i was doing standing overhead dumbbell tricep press. And to failure. I go to failure and so i did that last slow rep down to my neck . Then dropped from neck level. Y would i twist. And bend my back/wrist just to ensure i dont drop the weight. Thats pussy shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelet
Your not gonna get hurt from someone dropping the weights unless you are the asshole and get in the persons PERSONAL SPACE.! and in that case u deserve to be hit with weights. Get paitencr and wait 10-40 secs for then to finish there set. When u drop the weights. It doesnt go more than a foot away from u. Unless it roles... And when it roles u not gonna get hurt. So gtfo peoples personal space and u wont get hit with weights.



You really are THAT guy aren't you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwg4OiYgTIw
Post 29 IP   flag post
Massthetics private msg quote post Address this user
@freakgeek no
Post 30 IP   flag post
340762 53 30
destitute