Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BroscienceLOLMisc.

"Bro's" in the gym5915

G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
I don't think you understand what a bro is. You sound like you guys are talking about Lax Idiots.
Post 26 IP   flag post
freakgeek private msg quote post Address this user

They're cleansing. Like a mint.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
^^ Priceless! ^^
Post 28 IP   flag post
thecodes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelet
I do most of those things you mentioned of that bro. Nothing wrong with any of that except spitting gum on the floor.

Always wear wife beaters, or else im sweating like crazy. I always drop the weights so i dont waste my strength/energy. I always grunt, makes me push out more reps, so y would i stay quiet ?

Lastly i walk around like i am the shit because it gets me confident and in the zone.

When u are depressed and not confident and walk like a bitch then u will perform not to ur full potential.

I have props to all the bros out there. They dont care what people like u think of them.

Personally im more pissed off at the kids wearing hoodies to the gym and smelling like shit because they over heat themselves. Or think they are to cool to make lifting faces or noises.
Quote:
In fact i was doing standing overhead dumbbell tricep press. And to failure. I go to failure and so i did that last slow rep down to my neck . Then dropped from neck level. Y would i twist. And bend my back/wrist just to ensure i dont drop the weight. Thats pussy shit.
Quote:
Your not gonna get hurt from someone dropping the weights unless you are the asshole and get in the persons PERSONAL SPACE.! and in that case u deserve to be hit with weights. Get paitencr and wait 10-40 secs for then to finish there set. When u drop the weights. It doesnt go more than a foot away from u. Unless it roles... And when it roles u not gonna get hurt. So gtfo peoples personal space and u wont get hit with weights.

You really are THAT guy aren't you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwg4OiYgTIw
Post 29 IP   flag post
Massthetics private msg quote post Address this user
@freakgeek no
Post 30 IP   flag post

Lol I only thought it was funny!
Post 31 IP   flag post
Post 32 IP   flag post
stahmz private msg quote post Address this user
People curling with just the bar in the squat rack, then walking around like they're badass. Like, the fuck?
Post 33 IP   flag post
@stahmz... I definitely agree... I'm a Girl and even I can curl more than just the bar. Like the bar plus 5s on either side.. haha JK but you definitely have to work for your "swag" Bros.
Post 34 IP   flag post
I just hate spending time in the gym due to the kinds of people that go there. I go in, do my workout, and leave. I hate those people that spend half their time flexing their triceps and checking out their abs. That's why you have a mirror at home. Just get your workout done.
Post 35 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
And what happens when a dumbell is lose or broken from being dropped? I fucking hate having to tighten dumbells before using them.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Ben777 private msg quote post Address this user
Can't believe how much thought/how butthurt you fellas get over these things. Get in, headphones in, lift, get out. Bitchin about it makes you just that..
Post 37 IP   flag post
I check out my Tris at the gym all the time. Superior lighting

Post 38 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben777
Can't believe how much thought/how butthurt you fellas get over these things. Get in, headphones in, lift, get out. Bitchin about it makes you just that..

Aaaaaaaaaaaand /thread. -3X
Post 39 IP   flag post
pandasashi private msg quote post Address this user
class>swag
Post 40 IP   flag post
Says someone potentially who is swagless. Class and swag aren't opposite points you silly man.
Post 41 IP   flag post
pandasashi private msg quote post Address this user
Im talking justin beiber, soulja boy faggy swag....
Post 42 IP   flag post
eventheodds1 private msg quote post Address this user
Mostly I dont care what others are doing in the gym unless they ask me for something or for example if I am deadlifting and there is a kid next to me deadlifting, I will watch him do his shit when I am resting. Lol that is how I make friends. But those who wear tank tops and do more attention gathering things than working out pisses me off. Regardless I could care less cuz I do not want anything from them.
Post 43 IP   flag post
Mikhail private msg quote post Address this user
i wear cargo shorts, and a tight t-shirt to the gym
i constantly flex in the mirrors, and i make a lot of noise when im lifting.

get the fuck over it.
Post 44 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
I sound like a blow off valve sometimes haha im like pshhhh
Post 45 IP   flag post
Dirkenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
I personally wear jeans to the gym. They allow me to achieve an amazing ROM. It's much like lifting naked. I like wearing shirts that are 13 sizes too small for me and look like they would fit a 6 month old child. I also enjoy having my beer pooch stick out while I am doing curls IN the FUCKING SQUAT rack. I use my back after 2 reps of a weight that is too much heavy because I want to look cool as fuck for that chick that's doing lunges over there. When there is a blue moon out I will squat and get 1/16th of the ROM required to do a squat correctly. But, I will yell like I "am the fucking shit", as I embarrass myself in front of 20 people.
Post 46 IP   flag post
eventheodds1 private msg quote post Address this user
@Dirkenhiemer I see somebody just stand up after finishing up a set and go sit down in the machine they were just working out. They only need to do 1 set. I while knock out few reps and keep seated at that respective machine. IK the other dude is waiting but why do I give a fuck. You snooze, you loose? Ima sit for another five min and maybe knock out few more reps. Sit some more and more, and knock out two reps. I get up and look at you like I'm the shit!
Post 47 IP   flag post
Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
A tshirt does not work as good as a wife beater... Clearly u never wear wife beaters..
I decided to wear a shirt one day on leg day because it was chilly outside, and i almost fainted after squats because it was way to hot... Never again..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenhiemer
1. A t-shirt works just as well as a beater, and makes you look 20x less the douche.
2.This guy was dropping 30lb dumbbells like they were 100's. There is no reason for that.
3. You can be confident in yourself without walking around like you are "the shit" as you so eloquently put it.
4. I would never personally wear a hoodie to the gym. I sweat way too much for that.
5. Grunting on your last set of squat is one thing, grunting while you are curling 30lb dumbbells is completely obnoxious.
6. You talk loudly about "tag teaming bitches" and make excuses for when someone beats you on a lift?

Right on !!im the same way .
Quote:
Originally Posted by eventheodds1
@Dirkenhiemer I see somebody just stand up after finishing up a set and go sit down in the machine they were just working out. They only need to do 1 set. I while knock out few reps and keep seated at that respective machine. IK the other dude is waiting but why do I give a fuck. You snooze, you loose? Ima sit for another five min and maybe knock out few more reps. Sit some more and more, and knock out two reps. I get up and look at you like I'm the shit!
Post 48 IP   flag post
Dirkenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
Of course I've worn beaters before. Who hasn't? I wore them 2 summers ago, when I was outside all day mowing lawns. However, if it gets that hot in your gym you should probably tell them to turn on the AC. Personally, I believe you like wearing the beaters to show off your "guns" to all the "bitches" and "bros" in the gym. End of story. Period. Boom. Headshot.
Post 49 IP   flag post
I don't think we need to be discriminating against people who wear sleeves and those who don't. This conversation is absolutely ridiculous.
Post 50 IP   flag post
You're either a sleeve-wearer, or a nobody.

(jk)
Post 51 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
carry on...
Post 52 IP   flag post
Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
I do. I love looking at myself with a pump. And I wear to show off my guns and also because its hot. Thats y i wore a tshirt on leg day since i wasnt going to get a pump. But then i was so hot so i didnt like it.
Post 53 IP   flag post
340762 53 28
destitute