Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ArmsChestMotivationProgress PicsTeenZyzz

2 year gains(inspired by zyzz)5829

Jalale private msg quote post Address this user
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/86338422@N07/)

This is my life pretty much since age 14 i've been addicted to a game called Runescape, this game was the number one source of depression in my life i disregarded health, friends, food, and emotions thanks to this game. When i hit age 16 in highschool i stepped into the restroom and onto the scale when i saw 140 lbs on the scale i knew this was not what i wanted to look like in life and decided to make a change. I stopped playing online games and started working out at home and work towards achieving a better body.

In the link you will see me transform my body in two years. enjoy and feel free to ask questions
Post 1 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
I played runescape from age 11 to about 17-18.

I weighed 160 lbs. I'm 6'3 btw. lolz ruining lives and physiques
Post 2 IP   flag post
Flippo4 private msg quote post Address this user
Lol I played in middle school. Won 4 middle school state wrestling titles during it ha. I could never reach my goals in that damn game ha.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@Flippo4 Yea, if you wanted to be good at the game then your life had to take a back seat
Post 4 IP   flag post
@SwoleAnimal haha yep
Post 5 IP   flag post
eventheodds1 private msg quote post Address this user
Haha I wuz addicted to runescape to man all thru sophmore year in high school. I tried selling my account now level 138 with all 99's. That is how nerdy I wuz
Post 6 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
Nothing wrong with hobbies outside of lifting. I'm a huge nerd and I lift.
Post 7 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
good ole runescape... used to be fun but one day i was like.. fts i dont wanna play anymore. so i stepped outside and inside the gym.

NOW INSTEAD OF SLAYING HILL GIANTS, I SLAY PUSSY
Post 8 IP   flag post
Diaz private msg quote post Address this user
@G3NGHIS being a huge nerd and lifting is where it's at. well that in conjunction with slaying pussy ^^
Post 9 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
Lol I had the same issue with warcrack Its like a drug!
Post 10 IP   flag post
TheBangBus private msg quote post Address this user
Lol I never understood the appeal of sitting on your ass and playing some imaginary fairy game... id rather be outside doing something with my friends or chase tail.... but to each is own.
Post 11 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
@thebangbus I had shit friends when I was young. They fucked my confidence to a point where they made me feel like I couldnt find any new friends, they also made me look like an idiot in front of everybody at my school on a regular basis which added to how I felt.

So I didnt really find going out with friends apealling.
Post 12 IP   flag post
@cassious same situation here parents moved me to a new school i was nobody turned to computer games because i was associating with those type of kids at new school...
im back at my old school now the people are 'mirin
Post 13 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaz
@G3NGHIS being a huge nerd and lifting is where it's at. well that in conjunction with slaying pussy ^^

This guy averages six hours in the library a day during the week. I would slay more if I didn't look so serious all the time or valued sleep more than getting some. Sugar walls don't know when to leave your house.
Post 14 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
cassious,

i hung out with a group of guys from grade 3 until 7, and then they started snortng ritalin, smoking pot & cigarettes an eventually coke and crack.

i didnt want to do any of it so i told them im not hanging out with them anymore, they made fun of me an made nicknames n got some ppl in school to call me them

no friends for 3 days an tehn a group of about 10 guys started hanging with me an gave me the confidence i needed to go thru with life.. i beat up 2 of the 5 guys that year and told myself if they EVER started with me as i got older, i'd kill them..

needless to say they are all crack / bath salt heads, with no life, no women an std's.. i made the right choice

offtopic and sorry OP for life story lol.
Post 15 IP   flag post
ps, I played quake 2 & quake 3 competitively when i was younger.. top TDM & CTF clans
Post 16 IP   flag post
@the1 all good bro good to hear i rarely associate with the all my man friends mainly because they drink/smoke i mean its cool and all for them but its not something i've ever wanted to try i guess we all have to deal with those bad influences in our lives
Post 17 IP   flag post
KalletSc private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoleAnimal
I played runescape from age 11 to about 17-18.

I weighed 160 lbs. I'm 6'3 btw. lolz ruining lives and physiques

...I played Runescape and still found time to lift and get big. nobody knows i used to play though lol. 13 99's ftw.
Post 18 IP   flag post
@KalletSc haha nice. It takes a special kind of person to balance all that. Especially as a kid.
Post 19 IP   flag post
KalletSc private msg quote post Address this user
haha well i started when i was 14 (8th grade). i was super addicted to rs..probably played 4-6 hours a day, i wrestled year around, and never did homework. By high school i slowed down the scape, wrestled, and partied my ass off..drinking like a loser. I became fat by the time i was almost 17, still played hella runescape, and drank like non-other. I eventually had a reality check at 17, I always hated lifting but i started to try and become better looking for girls. i never looked back from then on. It's all about prioritization i guess. I would go to school, hit the gym for 2 hours everyday after, do homework for a few hours, then play scape late at night and talk with my girl. Then on the weekends, party but in moderation. i guess through moderation you get the best of all worlds.
Post 20 IP   flag post
@KalletSc dear god you had motivation then my friend
Post 21 IP   flag post
@SwoleAnimal heck yeah man first time i've ever heard of one doing both... but then again was he actually lifting or was he hitting up bicep curls every day...
Post 22 IP   flag post
igg private msg quote post Address this user
ahah i played cs 1.6 in the cpl. Plagu3. And also, I played a game called ROSE online (MMO) FOR 6 years and sold over $6k worth of shit to rich arabs - ooo AAAARRRAB MONNNEEEYY

btw - i still play cs 1.6 now and again haha, infact just got a new razer mouse for it. I need to buy straps but instead i buy a 70$ mouse, wtf?
Post 23 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by david12345676
good ole runescape... used to be fun but one day i was like.. fts i dont wanna play anymore. so i stepped outside and inside the gym.

NOW INSTEAD OF SLAYING HILL GIANTS, I SLAY PUSSY
Quote:
Originally Posted by G3NGHIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaz

This guy averages six hours in the library a day during the week. I would slay more if I didn't look so serious all the time or valued sleep more than getting some. Sugar walls don't know when to leave your house.

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH I LOLd
Post 24 IP   flag post
@igg 70$ mouse what the heck...
Post 25 IP   flag post
igg private msg quote post Address this user
haha there are way more expensive mice than that. When you play competetivly you need a good mouse, otherwise you're at a disadvantage. /Majornerd
Post 26 IP   flag post
@igg haha i see back then id probably agree but now id rather spend 70$ and have enough protein for a year..
Post 27 IP   flag post
@SRorhrbac0808 LOL
Post 28 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
somoens getting on dat PVP nigguh
Post 29 IP   flag post
@igg i remember playing a Plagu3, 1.6 wasnt that big the last years of it.. just mexicans in servers and certain clans, do any of these clans ring a bell

xA , eM
-i-

lol shit i can barely remember names of clans its been so long, i still have old screenshots..

i used the names carb0n and ares
Post 30 IP   flag post
340609 35 30
destitute