Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
PHATSplit AdviceTraining Programs

How to alter phat w/ out changing it5714

Tyjaws private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys, I'm a pretty experienced lifter (3 years) and bodybuilder (placed top 5 in 5/6 shows). Anyway I've been doing phat now for about 6 weeks. My question is did anyone else find that certain body parts get more attention than others, ex. Hams on leg days more than quads, chest more than arms, and back more than shoulders. I know your gonna say well duh the bigger body part gets more attention, however if you are trying to say bring up those smaller body parts, how did you alter phat to compensate? Any ideas or things you did would be a lot of help. Thanks guys
Post 1 IP   flag post
Ben777 private msg quote post Address this user
clickable text
Post 2 IP   flag post
Sweet response douche, I was looking for some things that lifters who have trained with phat used. Thanks for your input
Post 3 IP   flag post
WaxyLizard private msg quote post Address this user
You might have placed in the top 5 as a bodybuilder but you also just took 1st place in the dumbass category on SS! CONGRATS BRA!

The prize? endless insults, all for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
^^^ guys stop being wankers and direct him to previous threads with this type of question
Post 5 IP   flag post
@waxylizard It was an honest question on how to bring up lagging body parts such as arms and shoulders while on phat, you being the muscular god you are from what I can tell from your avi, may not need to bring up any body parts but as for I was looking for opinions nothing more
Post 6 IP   flag post
WaxyLizard private msg quote post Address this user
lol, yeah i do actually kind of feel bad now.. very unlike me to be a dick! TBH i kinda thought that you were a trol
Post 7 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
To answer your original question, the template is not set in stone; you can make whatever changes you want as long as the overall principles are adhered to. -3X
Post 8 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
TO TRULY ANSWER YOUR ORIGINAL QUESTION

PARADOX
Post 9 IP   flag post
tarotale private msg quote post Address this user
lol you bunch of trolls
Post 10 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Lol. Sorry for the dbag responses. But as @ek said. PhaT is more of a template than solid routine. My routine looks nothing like the routine that you can find online.

Adjust it however you need to, add in or remove exercises and make it work.
Post 11 IP   flag post
340733 11 11
destitute