Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

Goes to GNC to get Energy Pills DOESN'T LIFT5674

G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
I'm sitting in my Turkish history class which is a dope class and there is this guy chatting up a storm. He sees me eating a banana and proceeds to tell me how much bannas remind him of Billy Madison and O'Doole.

Anyway, after essentially being lectured on the vast superiority that is Billy Madison he says...

"Man, these energy pills are totally working. I've been talking your ear off because of them."

Someone ask him, "You took energy pills?"

"Yeah, I went to GNC and got these Energy pills because I'm tired all the time"

I'm thinking in my head, maybe he has a thyroid imbalance.

"The guy at GNC asked me if I was tired from working out and *laughs* I said no. But essentially these pills increase my heart beat so its easier to burn in the peak cardiac zone because if not you are wasting your time"

I am listening to this bro science and I just ask him, "So you are essentially taking a fat burner"

He responds with, "I mean that is one of the after effects."

And I just says, "Sounds like you are taking Green Tea Extract, Caffeine and maybe some Taurine"

BUT SERIOUSLY

Who does that?
Post 1 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
hahahahaahaaha GenGhis For Prezident!!!!!!!!!!! you da man
Post 2 IP   flag post
All this guy needs is coffee or tea. Literally took the most destructive and expensive way to get energy.
Post 3 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Bahaha, what an idiot.

Most people don't care enough about their health
Post 4 IP   flag post
Maarten private msg quote post Address this user
I do! For studying, and there's little time left.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Peter private msg quote post Address this user
@Maarten same story i take pre-workout mix if i have to stay up and do some school work
Post 6 IP   flag post
Mikhail private msg quote post Address this user
im never low on energy but ill take a preworkout to get some extra energy in the gym. This was a pretty funny story man. I see people like this all the time when i was in college, honestly its entertaining and gets me through a school day listening to all the broscience.
Post 7 IP   flag post
It makes sense for you two to take energy pills and preworkout for non-lifting functions, HOWEVER, both of you probably take supplements far superior to what he got. This dude essentially bought green tea in pill form. GOD knows how much of it is placebo.
Post 8 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
gnc...*shudders*
Post 9 IP   flag post
340735 9 9
destitute