Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
PHATSplit AdviceTraining Programs

Put a shoulders day in phat?5602

David_123 private msg quote post Address this user
What do you guys think? Should take hypo trophy back/shoulders and put them in separate days. Reasons being I always feel so burnt out after back, and when it comes to the shoulder exercise I carnt get a decent workout, and when I tried to push and get though it my arm gives out and I drop the weights etc. plus there is not a great deal of rear delt being hit in the phat program, thoughts? Cheers fellas
Post 1 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
Literally had the same problem. @Dwatson suggested doing Power Shoulders on Hypthertrophy days and doing the Hypertrophy work on the Power day. I adopted that mentality and it did help.

However, I still feel like I am not hitting my shoulders enough.
Post 2 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Try This:

Day 1: Power Upperbody
Day 2: Power Lowerbody
Day 3: OFF/ or HIIT
Day 4: Chest/ Back
Day 5: Legs
Day 6: Shoulders/ Arms
Day 7: OFF / HIIT

But you can pretty much play with it anyway you want man.. Just as long as you have the basic format of hitting each muscle 2x a week and have 3 hypo days and 2 power.. Stick to that and yah cant go wrong. Stay safe
Post 3 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Or switch day 1 and 2 so its legs then upper
Post 4 IP   flag post
David_123 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks guys, good advice, but I tried doing shoulders on the Monday in stead of a rest, I think it's the best way for me to get a effective workout on all muscle groups.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
My rear delts got big on phat. Def some improvement.. One of the biggest changes i noticed in myself... But iv always had good rear delts, so proboably just genetics All the other exercises should hit the rear delts enough IMO. if anything front shoulders r whats lagging in nortons phat. M
Post 6 IP   flag post
340614 6 6
destitute