Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Girl AdviceGirlsLOLMisc.

How to apporach this girl? HELP MISC5565

On3WeGo private msg quote post Address this user
I'll cliff the story.

-Arrive at gym at same time random girl does.
-She's staring at my car. Then me as we walk in.
-We go our seperate ways and I start lifting.
-My friend gets there and we lift together.
-I leave and my friend stays for a few minutes.
-Girl approaches my friend and asks where I went b/c she wants to talk to me.
-Friend tells her that I'll be back the next day.
-She says okay she'll find me tomorrow(today).

I don't want her to know that my friend told me about her asking him where I was. Just wanna play it off normal. Suggestions?

I was just gonna go up to her and introduce myself, ask her a few questions about where she's from, etc. Then ask for her number so I can return to lifting and I'll hit her up later.
Post 1 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
1- your already FUCKED.... why? because your thinking about it too much bro.

what to do about it?

don't give AF.. What ever happens, happens. Next time you see her just ask her questions and get her number like you said you were gunna do the 1st time....

You better fuck her bro!
Post 2 IP   flag post
LOL. I know I'm thinking too much man.. Never had a girl come after me like she did. Especially in the gym, MY place of comfort from everything.

I'll get it and will destroy her sugar walls.
Post 3 IP   flag post
HAAHAH ATTA BOIE!!!!!

Yeah, when girls come on like that it is shocking sometimes hhaha. Usually gotta at least put in a little work to get in the door... Your already obviously in there though man. Just go up and say HEY BITCH!!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Hell ya. Will report back with results. There is an intimidation factor though... I'm 21. She's like 27. lol. fucking sexy white girl, all tatted up with a huge ass.

hnnng
Post 5 IP   flag post
ohhh nice!!

Dude I am 21 and banged a SEXY 29 year old.. haha That was a few years ago so more like I was 19 banging a 29 year old!! Dude trust me.. its perfect. Them older chicks love us young stallions. Think of it like were at our prime time for strokin the sugar walls and there at their prime time for doin what they do best haha... The 27-32 ish year olds are lookin for the 19-22 year old. And that is you bro!!! YOU GO OUT THERE AND GET YAH SOME WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post 6 IP   flag post
belowme private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by On3WeGo
with a huge ass.

My favorite!!! You better smash!
Post 7 IP   flag post
^got that right
Post 8 IP   flag post
Hahahaha. Nice hell ya! Oldest I've ever gotten was a 27 year old and she still blows my shit up. She loved how young I was. I gotta nut up and not give a fuck.

i'm fuckin zeez brah
Post 9 IP   flag post
^hahaha there yah gooo!!!!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Funny thing is what I told my friend. I was like "man that girl was starin hard at my car when I pulled up, then she couldnt get her eyes off me when we both walked in" he was like yahhhh right you're full of shit.

he called me about 10 min after I left and said that girl was asking where I went, she never saw me leave and wanted to talk to me on her way out.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Should be like stealing candy from a baby for you then man.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Just remember... I was in line checking out at walmart yesterday with my groceries and the guy behind me was buying diapers and condoms... True story haha
Post 13 IP   flag post
iLogic private msg quote post Address this user
End well this will not.
Post 14 IP   flag post
what?
Post 15 IP   flag post
lololol dammit.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLogic
End well this will not.

explain how..... OP is about to get some sugar walls man!!!!!!!!!!!
Post 17 IP   flag post
OP cares too uch and is overthinking like a mofo. You dont just "act" like you dont give a fuck, you have to ACTUALLY NOT GIVE A FUCK. That is what seperates guys who get laid all the time (ALPHA) and everyone else (BETA)

Remember there are VERY few true alpha males out there
Post 18 IP   flag post
Quote:
OP cares too uch and is overthinking like a mofo. You dont just "act" like you dont give a fuck, you have to ACTUALLY NOT GIVE A FUCK. That is what seperates guys who get laid all the time (ALPHA) and everyone else (BETA)

Remember there are VERY few true alpha males out there

LOL. Didn't know Brad Pitt posted on these boards.

Maybe try not being a dick and just helping a brotha out? Don't gotta live with the houlier than thou attitude.
Post 19 IP   flag post
k sorry, what i mean to get across os the fact that saying you have to "act" like you dont give a fuck is a good start but not enough. You have to get to the point that you really just dont care. period. That means you dont think about what to say to this girl at all, it will only make you freak yourslf out and end up coming off nervous/ unconfident. Instead dont think about her at all and if you happen to run into her next time at the gym or whatever talk to her like she's one of your friends and build rapport.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Quote:
k sorry, what i mean to get across os the fact that saying you have to "act" like you dont give a fuck is a good start but not enough. You have to get to the point that you really just dont care. period. That means you dont think about what to say to this girl at all, it will only make you freak yourslf out and end up coming off nervous/ unconfident. Instead dont think about her at all and if you happen to run into her next time at the gym or whatever talk to her like she's one of your friends and build rapport.

Ya I feel ya man. I don't have a problem with talking to girls. It's just never at the gym, thats what threw me off and freaked me out a bit. Never approached a girl at the gym and I figured they have it happen all the damn time so I gotta do somethin to stand out. I usually play hard to get with girls and it always works but she's already showed interest so I can go ahead and seal the deal.
Post 21 IP   flag post
[quote]
Ya I feel ya man. I don't have a problem with talking to girls. It's just never at the gym, thats what threw me off and freaked me out a bit. Never approached a girl at the gym and I figured they have it happen all the damn time so I gotta do somethin to stand out. I usually play hard to get with girls and it always works but she's already showed interest so I can go ahead and seal the deal.

I have the same problem witht he gym thing too, i usually just get my shit done and dont worry about the girls working out, the desk girls are fair game and easy as fuck though
Post 22 IP   flag post
I have the same problem witht he gym thing too, i usually just get my shit done and dont worry about the girls working out, the desk girls are fair game and easy as fuck though
Post 23 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@On3WeGo
This the perfect situation for you man. An older chic is interested and you know it. I was banging a 29yr old when I was 17 in HS. I was at a super bowl party at a friends house and his older sister followed me up to get a beer, grabbed my arm and said "come here", pulled me into the bedroom, and well . . . that was it for the game!

Anyway, you're in man. When she comes up to you at the gym just be like "I have to work out. We'll hang when I'm done" and walk away. As you're leaving the gym tell her you have to go home to take a shower and ask her if she's coming
Post 24 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@SRorhrbac0808 - for teens and guys in early 20's, older chics rock. When you bang them a few times their friends usually end up wanting a piece too!
Post 25 IP   flag post
lift4life private msg quote post Address this user
dude at the very end ask for her number!!! you have to have an excuse for u to get her number.. girls dont just willy nilly give out ther number so u must use a stragery i.e. when you are about to leave say, "im meating some friends later, so i have to leave, ill text u, wats your number?" meeting friends to show to her that you are a very sociable person trust me it works

done good luck man
Post 26 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
cant wait to see how this ends.
Post 27 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
Ask her to be in your courtesan. Bitches love courtesans.
Post 28 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
Talk to her before your workout say "hey whatsup" have a little conversation (not too many questions its not a job interview) and after a few minutes be like "hey, I have to workout now, give me your number (or email, because people dont usually ask for that) and we can catch up later.
Post 29 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
your showing your interested, but your not gonna be her little bitch boy who would sit there talking to her till she ends the convo YOU END IT, shows there is more important things you have to do than talk to her and you have direction and nobody will change that. It creates intrigue. because if she is beautiful, most guys probably bitch around for her.
Post 30 IP   flag post
340739 32 30
destitute