Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Girl AdviceGirlsLOLMisc.

How to apporach this girl? HELP MISC5565

lift4life private msg quote post Address this user
dude at the very end ask for her number!!! you have to have an excuse for u to get her number.. girls dont just willy nilly give out ther number so u must use a stragery i.e. when you are about to leave say, "im meating some friends later, so i have to leave, ill text u, wats your number?" meeting friends to show to her that you are a very sociable person trust me it works

done good luck man
Post 26 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
cant wait to see how this ends.
Post 27 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
Ask her to be in your courtesan. Bitches love courtesans.
Post 28 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
Talk to her before your workout say "hey whatsup" have a little conversation (not too many questions its not a job interview) and after a few minutes be like "hey, I have to workout now, give me your number (or email, because people dont usually ask for that) and we can catch up later.
Post 29 IP   flag post
your showing your interested, but your not gonna be her little bitch boy who would sit there talking to her till she ends the convo YOU END IT, shows there is more important things you have to do than talk to her and you have direction and nobody will change that. It creates intrigue. because if she is beautiful, most guys probably bitch around for her.
Post 30 IP   flag post

SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemuscular
@On3WeGo
Anyway, you're in man. When she comes up to you at the gym just be like "I have to work out. We'll hang when I'm done" and walk away. As you're leaving the gym tell her you have to go home to take a shower and ask her if she's coming :)

This is Pure Genus... I would totally do this
Post 31 IP   flag post
so true ^^
Post 32 IP   flag post
340738 32 7
destitute