Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Zyzzst private msg quote post Address this user
Alright guys ive been doing a mini three day deload befre i start PHAT on sunday...couple quick questions....i want to replace some of the exercises and i know layne norton says its ok if they are smart changes.

I want to replace barbell with dumbbell bench which i know is ok. I want to replace rack pulls with something. I was thinking heavy lat pulldowns or something so give me some suggestions guys. Also, there is no rear delt focused sets in the plan....do you think i could add some or should i just leave it out?

I will be putting deadlifts into my lower power day and will be changing hammer strength chest press into hammer strength incline press. Will gladly take advice.
Post 1 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
you could do t-bar rows instead of rack chins

I would add 1 rear delt movement
Post 2 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
I add rear delt work on my shoulder days. It's by no means going to hurt anything.
Post 3 IP   flag post
And by rack pulls, you mean rack chins, right?
Post 4 IP   flag post
oh yeah i always fucking do that...i meant rack chins...sorry guys...what would you substitute for those? I just dont like them and i feel like my weighted pullups will suffice enough and rack chins are just another version....but idk
Post 5 IP   flag post
I do standing lat pull downs!
Post 6 IP   flag post
i do calf raises for my lats...GTFO me bitchhhhhhh
Post 7 IP   flag post
but really....im so stoked to start this routine....ill probably sleep the next day until sunday is here)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzzst
i do calf raises for my lats...GTFO me bitchhhhhhh

You're doing it wrong! They're supposed to hit the lower abs!

Phats awesome man. Doesn't look like a ton of volume on paper. But it'll kick your ass lol
Post 9 IP   flag post
340614 9 9
destitute