Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ArmsPHATPhysiqueProgress PicsProgress UpdateTraining Programs

19 inch arms? Thanks to PHAT!5401

the1 private msg quote post Address this user
lol just cant see it, ill stop invading your thread man
Post 26 IP   flag post
Mikhail private msg quote post Address this user
@the1 haha i dont care man im all for discussing it, i really have nothing to hide.

I mean i cant FORCE someone to believe me!

:P
Post 27 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
ahah. Damn I am always so gullible. Someone could tell me there natural coming in the gym looking bigger then ronnie coleman. and I would think, wow that is amazing!
Post 28 IP   flag post
Zyzzst private msg quote post Address this user
i believe it...fuckers
Post 29 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
^haahah same, fuck face
Post 30 IP   flag post

NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
^chicken fuckers
Post 31 IP   flag post
well.....i was trying to keep it a secret but i guess its now out....i have fucked a few chickens in my life :/
Post 32 IP   flag post
kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhail
@the1 im 6'3" and reaching about 200, ill have to cut some weight for the military though..
You don't have to lose any weight. At 6'3" you can be under 210 lbs before you even need to have your body fat measured. And from the looks of it, you're no where near 24%. Which I'm pretty sure is the most you can be.

And you could just post a pic with the tape measure to show your results. But to each his own I guess.
Post 33 IP   flag post
pandasashi private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1
lol just cant see it, ill stop invading your thread man

im with you on this one..
Post 34 IP   flag post
well i think everyone doubting him is gay...whos with me on that one?! why would the man lie? stop bein bitches and give him the props he deserves....his physique is looking good..so be it
Post 35 IP   flag post
TheBangBus private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzzst
well i think everyone doubting him is gay...whos with me on that one?! why would the man lie? stop bein bitches and give him the props he deserves....his physique is looking good..so be it

A measuring pict would put it to rest but he hasnt posted one... go figure
Post 36 IP   flag post
well if i had a camera when my SEAL scout was measuring i would have take one. ill try an get a tape to take a pic, but i have no reason to lie. Ive been working my ass off for almost two years.

@kickinchicken Yea i know its 20% bfp that they really look at. but im way below that, im at 10% right now, so i really dont have to worry, its just id rather not be taped.
Post 37 IP   flag post
kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
I love it when I get taped!!! Because when I go to get taped I stand in line with all the over weight people and I get to make jokes like "Man, I'm so nervous. I hope I pass." They say things like "I used hemorrhoid cream and serran wrap last night just to loose an extra inch." Then I say "Yeah, me too. Does it look like I lost an inch too?" As I proceed to lift up my shirt and expose my array of rock solid muscular rectus abdominis muscles! Then I have my body fat checked and they can't find the results on their scale in the regulation because It's so low. Mwahaha.
Post 38 IP   flag post
ilifthard private msg quote post Address this user
how long have u been training mikhail?
Post 39 IP   flag post
DFMaster240 private msg quote post Address this user
how old are you?
Post 40 IP   flag post
@TheBangBus why do you want a video of him or a pic, you probably are mirin so hard you will go to the corner of your room and fap fap fap fap fap to it phaggot
Post 41 IP   flag post
@ilifthard about two years natural

@DFMaster240 im 21 on Tuesday
Post 42 IP   flag post
BEASTIX private msg quote post Address this user
he defiently got 19 inchs.
Post 43 IP   flag post
you think 19 inch arms comes after only 2 years? haha...he must have a funny way of measuring...if this is 19, hell, the1 must have 27...
Post 44 IP   flag post
mine are 17 3/4" cold, and i flucuate 188-192lbs right now..

also his last update threads he was 190lbs on a cut with 18" arms.. i am pretty sure he said hes floating around 200-205 at 6'3 ? just hard to say

give ya benefit of the doubt bro, and if they are 19" good job.. thats an accomplishment, but 30 days of PHAT didnt creat them.

@zyzzst take your 12" arms somewhere else brah.
Post 45 IP   flag post
thats why i used the comparisson, i remember seeing ur arms in ur cutting thread a while back and his arms are not over an inch bigger than yours..impossible..he hardly has a peak lol
Post 46 IP   flag post
@the1 Im going to try and get a photo for yall soon. I just need a tape.
My recruiter/SEAL mentor was the one that did it so next time im in the office ill snap a photo.
Post 47 IP   flag post
ksrcrider private msg quote post Address this user
buy one of those gnc tape measures and take a pic.
Post 48 IP   flag post
@the1 you mad bro? and i never said anything to you, so why you attacking me and my 12" arms?! all i said is respect the man you baby back bitch
Post 49 IP   flag post
nah bro im miring the 19s
Post 50 IP   flag post
hahaha me too, i actually have to start measuring myself...its funny that you said 12" arms cuz last time i measured 4 years ago thats what they were haahaha
Post 51 IP   flag post
340738 51 26
destitute