Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
PHATSplit AdviceTraining Programs

PHAT guyss5300

Zyzzst private msg quote post Address this user
I know all you guys love PHAT on here....but tell me why you like it and why it works. Just the basics behind it and if it has worked for you or your experiences. Im curious about it since all you guys rep it soooo much.
Post 1 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
read through logs and look at layne norton's article on SS. New personal records near enough every week for me thats why i love it
Post 2 IP   flag post
but were you a noob before starting this program? ive been training for six years to im very doubtful of setting new personal records for myself every week hahaha
Post 3 IP   flag post
ive only been training serious this year and im 19 so yeah but layne wasnt a noob when he started incoperating the principles and the dude is squating 600Lbs now. I should specify as well hypertrohpy is increased more through a program such as this compared to your standard split
Post 4 IP   flag post
Read the whole article and decided that it is the perfect program for me...will start next sunday
Post 5 IP   flag post
good man. Make a log and keep us updated
Post 6 IP   flag post
alexmuller private msg quote post Address this user
Best of both worlds. Gain strength and size! Doesnt matter how long you been training, Layne Norton has been training for 10+ years, he was a powerlifter that had HUGE lifts yet he still breaks PR's, so yes you will break PR's
Post 7 IP   flag post
AverageJoe private msg quote post Address this user
I've been training seriously for a year now and hit a plateau in term of strength. I found out by reading a lot about PHAT that it was the program that would help me bust that plateau. I've been running it for a week now so i can't really tell the difference but I feel that I'm gonna explode soon.
And I love the fact that PHAT includes 2 power days, it makes you feel fucking alpha.
Post 8 IP   flag post
340609 8 8
destitute