Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Bench PressChestSplit Advice

CHEST HELP5294

eingold private msg quote post Address this user
HEY I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT FOR ABOUT 9 MONTHS NOW.. STARTED NOVEMBER 8TH 2011 MADE HUGE GAINS AS I WAS 66KG WHEN I STARTED ENDED UP GETTING TO 84.5KG VERY QUICKLY!!! MY CHEST WAS MY FASTEST GROWING MUSCLE IN BOTH SIZE AND STRENGTH AS IT IS FOR MOST OF YOU.. I WAS GAINING HUGE STRENGTH AND WAS DOING 35KG DUMBELL BENCH PRESS IN THE FIRST 3-4 MONTHS OF TRAINING.. AT ABOUT THE 4.5 MONTH STAGE I MANAGED TO GET 40KGS UP ASWELL.. ANDWAYS SINCE THAT MY CHEST HAS BEEN IN A PHASE? GETTING NO STRENGTH GAINS? NOT MAINTAINING STRENGTH GAINS? GETTING WEAKER?NOT GETTING PUMPS? AND FOR THE LAST 2 WORKOUTS WAS NOT SORE THE NEXT DAY? EVEN WHEN I WAS HAVING SHIT WORKOUTS IT WAS SORE THE NEXT DAY? I AM NOW STRUGGLING TO DO 3 SETS OF 30KG? AND NO MY DIET IS STRONG I AM VERY STRICT ON MY DIET ETC COUNTING CALORIES I TEND TO GET 7-8 HOURS SLEEP I HAVE TRYED MIXING UP NEGATIVES 5X5 ETC? TRYED MIXING UP MY SPLIT AND EXERCISES WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON MY CHEST HAS DESCREASED IN SIZE DRAMATICALLY ASWELL. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR THE LAST 4-5 MONTHS
Post 1 IP   flag post
pandasashi private msg quote post Address this user
k, stop yelling, its gonna be alright!
just take a week to 2 weeks off, then go back..i had this problem once...my chest is my weakest and slowest muscle to grow so i try to hit it 2-3 times per week but eventually it got worn out, i took a week and a half off from chest and when i came back, my fully rested chest was able to lift 20lbs more right away! try it out...
Post 2 IP   flag post
any other advice?
Post 3 IP   flag post
haole private msg quote post Address this user
If you are eating enough and hitting your chest as hard as you claim to be then your chest shouldn't be getting weaker and smaller. Your either sick or trolling
Post 4 IP   flag post
i guarantee you i am not trolling and i am working it out.. i would not lie about my chest getting smaller and weaker?
Post 5 IP   flag post
340617 5 5
destitute