Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
CuttingDiet AdvicePHATTraining Programs

MASS Gaining Programm / Cutting5292

Donovan95 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys! This is another Curious ('want to learn') question I've had on my mind for a long time.

I'm currently on a mass gaining program ( P.H.A.T )
and cutting with a 500 deflect.

What's the difference when using a mass gaining program while cutting not a cutting program.. I still have that super energy to lift heavy as much as I could. I'm 17 , 78Kilos ( 171Pounds ) 10.11% Body fat!

Again the question is, What's the difference using a mass gaining program while cutting and not a cutting one, Does it get you lean gains, or it doesn't effect anything, Maybe it will slow fat-loss process ?

Thanks everyone for my other questions which have been replied and satisfied me with an answer!
Post 1 IP   flag post
tarotale private msg quote post Address this user
assuming that when you mean cutting program as the famous low weight, high rep bullshit, it's smart to continue with heavy lifting to conserve as much muscle and strength as possible while you're cutting. It's good that you're doing PHAT, because that program enables you to breath fire and kill wolves with a finger.

I am doing PHAT with about 300-400 cal deficit with 1 cheat day in 10-12 days. Just take it slow, eat adequate carbs and fruits. I think lifting small ass weight high reps for "because I am cutting" was the stupidest shit I have ever done. I am cutting slowly, but still my work weight is increasing little by little with PHAT. pump that shit
Post 2 IP   flag post
Exactly my thought! I hate lifting cheap weights and a lot of repetitions, so it does work! Thanks
Post 3 IP   flag post
And what's the most accurate BMR?
I Train 6 Days a week, Cardio 1 day a week HIIT.
I'm 5ft 5 and 171Pounds 17 years old.

Thanks all!
Post 4 IP   flag post
340609 4 4
destitute