Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
IntroductionPHATProgress UpdateTraining Programs

introducing myself5261

BB2y private msg quote post Address this user
Hi im new here i reed a couple of post and tought that this was the right place for me. Ive been lifting for 2 years now and i am currently doing phat and loving it. im 6ft 177 pounds eating 3600 calories a day and trying to get bigger.
btw sorry for my bad english.
Post 1 IP   flag post
cardinal private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome. SS is different. It's smaller than most other forums and the majority of the people here actually have something insightful to say as opposed to most other forums. Stick around and I'll guarantee you'll love it.
Post 2 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
3600 a day ? do you struggle putting weight on; im also 6ft train 4 times a week, box 2-3 times a week and my job requires me to be on my feet all shift and my maintance calories is 2600. Im also 3 pounds lighter than you are; if ate a 1000 more a day i would gain 2 pounds a week and that is a bit much. My advise is lower your calories so your gaining half pound or a pound every week. Just my input. Oh and welcome you will love the forun
Post 3 IP   flag post
i do brah i eat like 364 carbs a day and i can still see my abs plus ive been bulking for like 4 month now and only put like 5 lbs i will upload a pic of me on my profile so you can see what i mean. And also like you my job require me to stand on my feet all shift.
Post 4 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Welcome to the forums brooooo
Post 5 IP   flag post
Thanks cardinal and SRorhrbac btw i love your attitude lol woooooo!!!!!
and Aarron i just uploaded the picture so tell me what you think personaly i feel that as long as i can kinda see my muscle shape and all 3600 is fine for me might even raise it
Post 6 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
fairplay bro! keep us updated on your progress. 5lbs in 4 months is good gains; congratulations
Post 7 IP   flag post
thank man i appreciate it.
Post 8 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
welcome to the forum
Post 9 IP   flag post
pandasashi private msg quote post Address this user
look pretty decent, keep it up!
Post 10 IP   flag post
340616 10 10
destitute