Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ChestMuscle ImbalanceSplit Advice

kinda need some help5078

laxbro32 private msg quote post Address this user
I have been working out for awhile now and i was really uneducated at the beginning with bad form and all. this did some serious damage to the balance of strength and muscle in some parts of my body. one part was my chest. i have a somewhat developed right pec but my left side is weaker and less muscular. i really need some advice to help even this out. and i have already tried dumbells, so i was mainly looking for a chest exercise that i can do with one arm and not the other effectively.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxbro32
I have been working out for awhile now and i was really uneducated at the beginning with bad form and all. this did some serious damage to the balance of strength and muscle in some parts of my body. one part was my chest. i have a somewhat developed right pec but my left side is weaker and less muscular. i really need some advice to help even this out. and i have already tried dumbells, so i was mainly looking for a chest exercise that i can do with one arm and not the other effectively.

Lurk my Come one Come All its contest prep Thread...Ill post a work out you can do in it!!! It will help you develop the laggin side! So you berrrter watch for it
Post 2 IP   flag post
nassbridges private msg quote post Address this user
I think you should stick with the dumbells even if the progress comes slowly.

Maybe you can also try to work on a smith machine, push the weight with both arms, and do the eccentric with the lagging side. It will give you an extra stimulation on the left side
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thor private msg quote post Address this user
Dumbbells and time.

Most muscle imbalances even themselves out eventually. This is because the rate at which muscle grows slows. So, while one might be bigger, it will hit diminishing returns faster.
Post 4 IP   flag post
340752 4 4
destitute