Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.MotivationPhysique

Got the text today guys...5020

david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
THATS LETS YOU KNOW YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT THAT IS!!!!

hahaha, winning!

On a completely unrelated note, got my new shorts in today (so comfy)

and i got Dana Linn Bailey(Rob Baileys wife/super hot bikini model) to sign my shit personally!

Her picture below with Jay

in the words of Ice cube.. Today was a good day!

enjoy a song from before rap turned to shit.
Post 1 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Damn Son! Good day for you! haha
Post 2 IP   flag post
Massthetics private msg quote post Address this user
hahaha mad khunttt
Post 3 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
hahaahha YES.
Post 4 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
oh haha and that book below Jay is a book called better then steroids... I really want that book!
Post 5 IP   flag post
@SRorhrbac0808

now i wanna check it out too! hmm i gotta find room in my budget...
Post 6 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure why you would want to buy a book labeled better then steriods that is being sold by a guy who is clearly on them... Lol
Post 7 IP   flag post
skullay private msg quote post Address this user
bad ass!

"Do you take steroids?" = My favorite compliment
these days. lol
Post 8 IP   flag post
Dragonian private msg quote post Address this user
haha awesome stuff man! i wanna see those shorts on you, no homo
Post 9 IP   flag post
haole private msg quote post Address this user
I had a meeting the other day with my boss and in the middle of it he said "you sure your not taking steroids?"...I just laughed and called him a silly cunt (JK but I should have!)
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by haole
I had a meeting the other day with my boss and in the middle of it he said "you sure your not taking steroids?"...I just laughed and called him a silly cunt (JK but I should have!)

haha your the man.
Post 11 IP   flag post
MrMailliw private msg quote post Address this user
Haha I can't wait to get to that level where someone asks me that, quite a long way off though

Does anyone else not find DLB attractive? Too manly from all the roids, in my opinion.
Post 12 IP   flag post
tarotale private msg quote post Address this user
i love when people ask me that too, i don't hear that anymore cuz i have been cutting and i feel tiineeeeee
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarotale
i love when people ask me that too, i don't hear that anymore cuz i have been cutting and i feel tiineeeeee

Must not be cutting right, when you cut is when you should actually look bigger. Mind = Blown.
Post 14 IP   flag post
PittMuscle private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMailliw
Haha I can't wait to get to that level where someone asks me that, quite a long way off though

Does anyone else not find DLB attractive? Too manly from all the roids, in my opinion.

Do you mean manly as in the amount of muscle? Just curious.

But no, I find her gorgeous. If she makes the jump to pinning Test(I can tell from her face that she hasn't yet, or she is 1/1,000,000,000,000,000 who doesn't have their face drastically change) then there's not a chance in hell she'll still be attractive. She is probably at the limit for me though, muscle-wise on a woman.

And grats on the text David! Best feeling in the world lol How are the shorts? I'm thinking about ordering a few shirts from them in the future. Defo getting one of their hoodies come winter.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
I ask myself if im on steroids all the time. Thats how alpha i am, 'hey dex are you on roids, you gaining muscle so fast' 'nah dex im not on roids, just hard work and motivation'
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PittMuscle

And grats on the text David! Best feeling in the world lol How are the shorts? I'm thinking about ordering a few shirts from them in the future. Defo getting one of their hoodies come winter.

dem shortsssss aweeeeee yeah so comfy i love them. FNF is such a legit company! i love rocking stuff from them
Post 17 IP   flag post
tarotale private msg quote post Address this user
@dwatson really? oh shit, well i wouldn't say I look tiny. just went from 152lb to 147.5lb today. some tell me i got slimmer little bit, but still at this point, I am pushing out about equivalent work weight as when I used to be 152lb. I just don't see my body shredded and cut as valhalla yet. i am hoping when i hit 144 or so, my physique will present better. I am currently taking 100g of carb as some told me that 50g is way too little, and at least 150g of protein (probably eat more), and keep it generally about 1600-1700 cal/day.
Post 18 IP   flag post
340762 18 18
destitute