Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.Split Advice

HELP!!! Desperate need of HELP!!!!4949

SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Going to the gym in about 5 mins too do knuckles, knees, and ankles.....

What is best rep range for hypertrophy and should I drink BCAAs after or during for them to grow????

HELP
Post 1 IP   flag post
WaxyLizard private msg quote post Address this user
man i told you already, the only time you can ever ask for my help is if you need an emergency titty fuck!
Post 2 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
ohhhhh Titty Fuck!!!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Futurevision private msg quote post Address this user
Waxylizard, how is your IF going?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Popeye25 private msg quote post Address this user
u need to snort ur creatine and anally inject bcaas and u will get all kinds of hyooge
Post 5 IP   flag post
Ttime21 private msg quote post Address this user
dat der cell tech!!!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
WaxyLizard private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurevision
Waxylizard, how is your IF going?

hey man, its going good. I was surprised at how quick my body adapted to not eating after 4pm. The only real issue ive had is food shopping while in a fasted state. Tim tams were $1.40 the other week and i bought like 5 packs and smashed them in like 2 days.. im guessing it was bound to happen as im addicted to junk food haha.

I tested myself this week and i walked away this time :P . im feeling really good and defs think its the way to go. I do however have conflicts with feeding when i do as i work 1pm- 830pm which is hard as i cant always get away to smash a bit of food. Ive decided to eat all the solids in the space of 8am-1230pm and then just drink my oats/protein and banana blend and then my veg/fruit blend at work as i can just walk around with them :P

i find it hard socially as dinners are off the menu and drinking after 4 is usually the only time i would drink. maybe ill just have one day a week where i cheat.. not sure yet though. You trying it too?
Post 7 IP   flag post
340614 7 7
destitute