Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ChestCuttingDiet AdviceGynoNewbieTeen

Cutting - Male Breast Reduction & Belly Flab4913

shredboy private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys

I have great biceps, calves and quads.
I have mediocre shoulders, back, triceps and hamstrings.
I have bad chest definition and belly flab.

I play a lot of Rugby and have been going to gym for 2-3 years on and off. I focus a lot on arms and legs, and through in a fair bit of chest. I tend to neglect shoulders, back, lats, core etc.

My main goal is 'Male Breast Reduction and Belly Flab Reduction'

I don't have boobs, but I have larger than normal male breast size and I want to find ways of reducing this both with gym exercises and dieting.

I want to develop a ripped core. At the moment I have a flabby two-four pack.

Please help me.

At the moment I have the following resources:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/102583-exercises-male-breast-reduction/#comments
Post 1 IP   flag post
Nyko private msg quote post Address this user
You can not spot target fat loss, you have to reduce your total body fat. An increase in muscle size (Mass) will help to spread out fat in a specific area giving the perception of less fat.

I would recommend adding core compound lifts into your regime if you are not already (Barbell Bench Press, Barbell Squad, Barbell Dead lift). All of these hit multiple muscle groups and are great for your core.

As far as diet goes, you need to find out your daily maintenance. You can do this online and then making an adjustment based on your goals (add mass or lose fat). A 250-500 caloric swing is a fair start to aim for results.

It takes time.
Post 2 IP   flag post
eventheodds1 private msg quote post Address this user
Abs are made in the kitchen not gym.
Post 3 IP   flag post
340764 3 3
destitute