Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

Ways to keep cool in the sun..Tech, Meds etc4839

Moyo private msg quote post Address this user
So here in the south of England the sun came out and i thought i will go for an hour walk. So im walking along slow as f**k and I start sweating in my armpits. I have used Anti Perspirant and even the roll ons but it hasnt stopped. I had to take tissues with me so i can have a checky swipe. Its f**king annoying while u wearing vests etc. Anyone else get these or had this. What ways can someone counter this beta situation?? Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
OhhLoLo private msg quote post Address this user
so you want to know how to stop sweating on a hot sunshine day?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Dragonian private msg quote post Address this user
haha pretty natural man im in the uk and its killing me, as you said just wear vest or something that allows a clean flow of oxygen to dem areas I go for shorts and flip flops and stuff, sweat is down to overall body temperature well a fiar amount of it is, so if your lower half is nice and cold it can help your upper massively
Post 3 IP   flag post
MrMailliw private msg quote post Address this user
@Moyo
Where in the south are you from man? I'm from Poole in Dorset

I kinda get it as well and have actually found antiperspirant sprays make me worse so use nothing now.

If it is really bad, only getting laser treatment to disable the function of a lot of the sweat pores will stop it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@Dragonian Yeah i was wearing exactly what you just described and was still sweating. Not on my head etc, just the pits. Sooo freaking annoying annoying. @MrMailliw I am down in Ashford in kent and we had a nice steamy weather today. I think ill try not wearing any antiperspirant actually cause i have noticed i sweat quicker with them. Plus then u just got a pretty white sweat which isn't nice one bit. I think will wait a little and then see my GP see what he says. Joys of NHS i guess
Post 5 IP   flag post
Wbauman private msg quote post Address this user
My wife uses a prescription roll on. Stop sweating completely. I can see what it is.
Post 6 IP   flag post
That would help @Wbauman. It would be worth a try for sure. thanks
Post 7 IP   flag post
drakula private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhhLoLo
so you want to know how to stop sweating on a hot sunshine day?

lol!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Wbauman private msg quote post Address this user
Hypercare is the name.
Post 9 IP   flag post
340609 9 9
destitute