Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.Physique

frank yang does it again4534

Rawn private msg quote post Address this user
Irish i missed you. were u been
Post 26 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
Ill judge him by how he acts. Sitting on a train smashing his eggs on the floor thats pretty rude. How can you look up to that? althgough I didnt watch the whole thing, I saw the part on the train and turned it off.
Post 27 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by correra911
ok... so he basically did a gallon challenge, ate some bananas, and did some sprints... who the fuck cares? good for him? I'd rather not put myself through a miserable time, enjoy my workout, and get the same benefits.

his message may be a good one, but what a fucking stupid way of conveying it.

if you want to do retarded shit that's challenging and will make you throw up, pledge a top tier frat.... trust me

No one is saying you have to do it.
Just seems like you don't even vaguely get the point.
You should try something simple and relaxing like Nascar, cars going "VROOM VROOOOOM" around a never changing track, something like that.
It won't offend any of your core ideas or general philosophy on life.

@Rawn lurking mostly went into the wilderness changed alot of my views etc.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Rawn private msg quote post Address this user
he is actually quite a talent artist. if you look at some of his work.

I have stayed in China. I would also do some crazy shit, just to get out of the barrier. the Chinese media hate him. for going beyond it.

@irish, awesome dude, hopefully youll share
Post 29 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
I don't like the guy. So rude on the train, if I were a that monk I would have cracked his nose! I like funny, crazy people - but I don't like rude and disrespectful people ^^
Post 30 IP   flag post

Christf private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn
he is actually quite a talent artist. if you look at some of his work.

I have stayed in China. I would also do some crazy shit, just to get out of the barrier. the Chinese media hate him. for going beyond it.

@irish, awesome dude, hopefully youll share

That's exactly what I mean. Probably more than half the people dissing him don't even know shit about his culture. It should be a world law to learn about somebody's culture before talking so much shit about them.
Post 31 IP   flag post
alexmuller private msg quote post Address this user
"Im cutting with eggs" HAHAHA funniest thing iv seen!!

THis is the kind of guy id invite out just so that me and my friends could make fun of, then ditch him in a public place!
Post 32 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Lulz Irish...Please don't lie you know Frank is Just TRROOLLLLLLINNNNGG! so lets not make him out to be somethin he isnt. he is def a TROLL of EPIC purportions. I mean duh he does silly shit on every vid it's just trolling and for entertainment purposes only. He did possibly Get it on with a girl on a bed in the middle of the streeet though...which is FUGGIN ALPHA AS FUCK! But yes a 100% TROLLIN
Post 33 IP   flag post
thecodes private msg quote post Address this user
Whatever you do, don't go to his website.

OR do if you want but you've been warned.
http://www.frankyang.com/intro.html
Post 34 IP   flag post
drakula private msg quote post Address this user
ya, what brian said, didn't have a problem till he started disrespecting that monk, his girlfriend needs to get slapped too.
Post 35 IP   flag post
jtbull1987 private msg quote post Address this user
If u get something out of this then good for you... personally I don't see how it could be seen as "philosophical" by any means. This guy says that he is able to recruit more muscle fibers than the normal person and because of such is able to eat a bulk of 8000 calories... bullshit... He is a skinny asian with a fast metabolism that likes attention..
Post 36 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swayz87
Lulz Irish...Please don't lie you know Frank is Just TRROOLLLLLLINNNNGG! so lets not make him out to be somethin he isnt. he is def a TROLL of EPIC purportions. I mean duh he does silly shit on every vid it's just trolling and for entertainment purposes only. He did possibly Get it on with a girl on a bed in the middle of the streeet though...which is FUGGIN ALPHA AS FUCK! But yes a 100% TROLLIN

Read his blog or his non related gym vids, he isn't just trolling. srs.
Post 37 IP   flag post
Hnando private msg quote post Address this user
BBC wide grip pull ups adds inches to your back in days with proper form .... but the question is are you willing to do the work -_-
Post 38 IP   flag post
340621 38 13
destitute