Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
InspirationLegsMotivationPHATTraining Programs

Just Do It4493

jweig private msg quote post Address this user
So ive been doing the PHAT routine, this is my 6th week and today is lower body power day probably my favorite day of the week. Well after playing softball sunday where i hit a home run a triple and a double which involved me sprinting more than I have in a long time I woke up sore as shit the last couple days. Didnt bother me yesterday as it was upper power day. Killed it. Woke up this morning sore from head to toe. Thought to myself well maybe ill just take today off and skip my power workout this week. Came onto this website watched some of the motivational shit and read some of the guys logs and thought well these guys arent taking a day off so I cant either! So basically i realized stop being a bitch and go work out. So thats what im gonna do. Thanks to all for the motivation!
Post 1 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jweig
stop being a bitch

This. I tell myself this all the time. If I think My last set was too heavy, and I'm not gonna get my next set up, I say it, add 5lbs, and rep that shiat!

Boom, as Duke would say Stay Hungry!
Post 2 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
@jweig Kill it for me!
Post 3 IP   flag post
@NorIda Im glad you got the moral of the story!! Im gonna do that today on my last set of sqauts im throwing on an extra 5 and repping hard.

@dwatson Damn a comment from the infamous dwatson the ss legend!!! Ill be honest your PHAT log made start doing PHAT so ill thank you by killing it today!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Bqrk private msg quote post Address this user
nothing better than feeling alive! enjoy your squats!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jweig
So ive been doing the PHAT routine, this is my 6th week and today is lower body power day probably my favorite day of the week. Well after playing softball sunday where i hit a home run a triple and a double which involved me sprinting more than I have in a long time I woke up sore as shit the last couple days. Didnt bother me yesterday as it was upper power day. Killed it. Woke up this morning sore from head to toe. Thought to myself well maybe ill just take today off and skip my power workout this week. Came onto this website watched some of the motivational shit and read some of the guys logs and thought well these guys arent taking a day off so I cant either! So basically i realized stop being a bitch and go work out. So thats what im gonna do. Thanks to all for the motivation!

BRB taking the day off since my shoulder is fcked and I switched Upper and lower BB days....so today is upper....

BRB Scoping out SS threads...."Just do it"...Intredesting...Lil newbie kunt isn't taking it off FUCK IT!!!! Abs n Cardio day it is!

Thanks OP YOU inspired sway today!

EDIT: YOU BEST GO BALL SAC TO THE FLO SAC!!!!!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
well i can say i also need extra motivation today.. freaking lower back is sore and im having a hard time telling if its DOMS or an injury, pretty sure its just sore so ima hit the gym later tonight, maximizing rest time.

in a unrelated matter todays my birthday bitches!!! 21 y/o, old enough to legaly drink alcohol now.
Post 7 IP   flag post
skullay private msg quote post Address this user
Take yo ass to the damn gym!

happy birthday david!
Post 8 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by david12345676
well i can say i also need extra motivation today.. freaking lower back is sore and im having a hard time telling if its DOMS or an injury, pretty sure its just sore so ima hit the gym later tonight, maximizing rest time.

in a unrelated matter todays my birthday bitches!!! 21 y/o, old enough to legaly drink alcohol now.

STFU and SQUAT!

jk, hope your back is okay man, Happy Bday!
Post 9 IP   flag post
@Swayz87 Glad I could inspire you my man tear it up today!

@david12345676 Happy birthday man go kill it in the gym then hit the bar you only turn 21 once so have fun!
Post 10 IP   flag post
340738 10 10
destitute