Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
These guys, they come in to the gym and piss me off.

group of 3 guys, 35 y/o perhaps, start doing hammer curls that start with a jump to get the dumbells up while swinging up it and then ending with a swing that looks like a full fucking circle. negative portion of the rep = .3sec.

the guy that comes in and walks straight to the weighted ab crunch machine and hits that doing reps of 50+ using 1/4 rom. leaves after 10 mins.

the wannabe powerlifter who comes in and throws 225 on the barbell and starts doing squats with 1/5 rom and looks something like a deformed good morning.

the wannabe milf that sits on the seated row machine for i shit you not for 25 fucking mins waiting for some guy to walk by so she can start a set so her tits push out, talks to anyone with a penis, probably banged 6 different guys that work out there.

All these cocksuckers at the same time today, was almost too much to handle but i got through it.

now its time for meal 5.

peace
Post 1 IP   flag post
SharpMoz private msg quote post Address this user
Were any of the first lot in the squat rack?
Post 2 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
fuuuuuuuck. Damn ppl
Post 3 IP   flag post
Popeye25 private msg quote post Address this user
i dont mind any1 at my gym except starers
Post 4 IP   flag post
JustinK private msg quote post Address this user
"group of 3 guys, 35 y/o perhaps, start doing hammer curls that start with a jump to get the dumbells up while swinging up it and then ending with a swing that looks like a full fucking circle. negative portion of the rep = .3sec."

At my gym we call those BICYCLE CURLS. Sounds like you are describing same group of people I see all time.
Post 5 IP   flag post
nahhh, their clearly some chumps for never squat, one guy even had knee high socks and long shorts to cover up dem der chicken legs hahah

these typea guys! ^^^^ sigh
Post 6 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
HAHAHAHAHH @ this pic.
Post 7 IP   flag post
tarotale private msg quote post Address this user
I can emphasize with you on that. for the lady's case, I simply tell people to get the fvck out of my way if they are not using the equipment (although in a polite manner). the other idiots who can't do squats right, well pitiful shame. i also know some fat fvck who thinks he is hot sh!t walking like a penguin (literally he has belly protruding abnormally) and thinks he's bad ass for doing 400lb bench press 1 rep. hideous creature. I also know some skinny dickwads who try to give life lecture about bodybuilding to another skinny dickwad; a sight to see. also know a vegan bodybuilder who takes offense to anybody asking him what is vegan diet like, glaring at such questioners as if they were animal-murderers. gym sure is a fun place to hang out.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@SRorhrbac0808

i LOVE this picture, its fucking great.
Post 9 IP   flag post
B7AC private msg quote post Address this user
Serious question. Whats a 1/4 rom and 1/5 rom?
Post 10 IP   flag post
discipline private msg quote post Address this user
range of movement
Post 11 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
I empathize with this article so much. However, I am beginning to question the rage in my heart that is in your heat as well, much like Achilles did. The need to destroy and to hate need to be directed else where. I am more animal than man. What I need to do is hunt my own food and howl at the moon. Society has put me in a cage that I must escape from.
Post 12 IP   flag post
TheBangBus private msg quote post Address this user
^Bad form is a disease that will never be rid of... Soon as one is cured.. two more people that just finished watching the shore come in and pick up some weights....
Post 13 IP   flag post
DETERMINED1 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by david12345676
nahhh, their clearly some chumps for never squat, one guy even had knee high socks and long shorts to cover up dem der chicken legs hahah

these typea guys! ^^^^ sigh

lol
Post 14 IP   flag post
340624 14 14
destitute