Stronger 24/7 Forum
MotivationPHATProgress UpdateTraining Programs

NorIda's Getting P.H.A.T.4320

NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
It makes total sense ^

@dwatson I may be... But I'm your #1Fan
Post 476 IP   flag post
Zyzzst private msg quote post Address this user
You are the only thing that keeps me motivated on this forum....i go into every workout trying to beat your weights and intensity...thank you for that man
Post 477 IP   flag post
@Zyzzst Haha I appreciate it man! Glad to know my log isn't pointless! Thanks for the kind words, def motivates me to continue lifting hard!

I wouldn't be half of what I am right now without SS. shout out to @Dwat @RoAr @Ek @Alex @Duke @AarronStenner pretty much every single person on here has taught me something, and keeps my ass motivated, and I truly appreciate you guys.

Damn i make it feel like I won a Grammy or something. Fml. Sorry, it's a recovery day, my test is a little lower than usual and I get a little emotional =P
Post 478 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the shout out big guy ! Even being mentioned motivates me haha
Post 479 IP   flag post
Altighty! Quick lil update, it was chest hypo day. But I took @alexs advice and only did leg raises and curls today

I kid I kid! Not really anything new to report , did my speed work, which I'll likely up the weight next week. On my last set I did 6 fast, acceptable speed reps. So I may try heavier next week!

Other than that, incline, cross overs, and more hypo back exercises! Don't wanna bore anyone with little details!

Off to bed to grow!
Post 480 IP   flag post

Good man ! dont sleep to deep and start benching your misses in your sleep haha i joke. Rest, recover kill tomorrow
Post 481 IP   flag post
varunj17 private msg quote post Address this user
take it easy man...give the lifts a miss in your sleep..u r way ahead from most of us...

good grief u r a monster!!
Post 482 IP   flag post
alexmuller private msg quote post Address this user
Just ignore my advice why dont you!! You will NEVER be ripped without leg raises!
Post 483 IP   flag post
varunj17 private msg quote post Address this user
I see sarcasm the size of your legs here!!!!
Post 484 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
If I was half the size of @norida I'd jizz my pants... Gives me something to work for!!!
Post 485 IP   flag post
sohail92 private msg quote post Address this user
How do you manage to stay so damn lean and gain muscle at the same time?
Post 486 IP   flag post
Haha, thanks @Duke!!

@SoHail, its all about watching the calories bro, and kickin' ass in the weight-room.. and to an extent i'm sure its genetics as well.. But I am gaining fat, not getting fat, but gaining a very little amount because I'm eating at a caloric increase.
Post 487 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
threads almost full!!

i cant believe there is a cap on the number of posts per thread... thats the dumbest shit iv ever even seen on a forum.
Post 488 IP   flag post
I know, its a little ridiculous! Would be sweet if they had an endless amount of posts allowed. Gonna have to make a Part 2 I suppose!
Post 489 IP   flag post
My wife has a terrible cold, has been off work the past couple days, and I'm feeling a little under the weather. Pretty sure my body is fighting off this cold so I took today off. No point in kickin ass in the gym if I'm just going to get sick over it.

So im just taking it easy, I may take next week to do a deload, yesterday was my 60th day of fat, so it wouldn't be a bad time to slow down a bit!

Just wanted to let everyone know! I will come back and kick ass soon!
Post 490 IP   flag post
Zyzzst private msg quote post Address this user
Hey man when you first started were you really sore?! cuz today was my leg hypertrophy day and my legs were still sore from the lower body power day...i know DOMS doesnt mean i cant work them out but seriously just me touching my quads with my finger sends a searing pain through them hahahaha
Post 491 IP   flag post
Haha I wasn't that sore! My body definitely felt fatigued but I haven't been sore to the touch in ages! Haha don't worry it gets better!
Post 492 IP   flag post
rest and recover bro ! ive got the sore throat and aching joints right before a cold so im just waiting now. Unfourtantley Ive only been back on PHAT for two weeks so Il have to plough through this cold and stick it out -_- get well soon mate !
Post 493 IP   flag post
@AarronStenner Thanks man! I'm all achey and all that jazz too. Plus I have terrible allergies and they're Haying. haha. So I'm just takin it easy and listening to my body!
Post 494 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@NorIda
You slackin? Wow, wouldn't expect that from you.
Post 495 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemuscular
@NorIda

haha, there's a difference in Slackin', and using caution =)
Post 496 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorIda
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemuscular
@NorIda

haha, there's a difference in Slackin', and using caution =)

Woah guess what
Post 497 IP   flag post
This thread.....
Post 498 IP   flag post
Is about full..... lol

You are the only 2nd person on this thread to hit 500 post and have to start a new thread!!! Congrats bro!! Better get that 2nd one started!!

n4Thread#2!!
Post 499 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
Oh shit... I'm ending this one.
In4glory!
Post 500 IP   flag post
340764 500 25
destitute