Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
PHATProgress UpdateTeen

Progress Update w/ Pics4277

rklohe private msg quote post Address this user
Alright guys so this is my progress after 3 weeks of doing PHAT and having my diet in check finally. I started out weighing 178 and I am 5' 11' and now I am down to 172. Just added creatine to my diet so I am expecting to put on some water weight but so far I am loving my progress! Let me know what you think!

Week 1:

Start of week 4:

Please leave feedback and advice! Thanks guys!
Post 1 IP   flag post
sohail92 private msg quote post Address this user
it just says image could not be located..
Post 2 IP   flag post
yeah if you click on them the images come up in another tab....idk why it loaded like this, sorry guys.
Post 3 IP   flag post
MrMailliw private msg quote post Address this user
Can't see em, says I have to log into some bullshit.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I will work on it, shit.
Post 5 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Use Photobucket.com or something to upload them.. its Trying to link them through Gonzaga.. and we obviously dont have access to the Gonzaga logins. lol.
Post 6 IP   flag post
haha thats my college. I just made a photobuket, working on it.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Okay got it to work now haha.
Day 1:

Start of week 4:

Let me know what you guys think! Any and all feedback would be great, same with advice!
Post 8 IP   flag post
lift4life private msg quote post Address this user
good progress man keep up the good work.. just one question tho, do you have gyno as your left nipple seems to be sticken out quite a bit
Post 9 IP   flag post
Dragonian private msg quote post Address this user
awesome progress man! keep it up
Post 10 IP   flag post
G_Redd private msg quote post Address this user
Good progress! 4 weeks and already seeing some good results. but I'm also wondering what @lift4life was wondering. Looks a tad bit like gyno. Solid progress though.
Post 11 IP   flag post
I think I just have perky nipples to be honest haha. I havent taken anything for me to get gyno so I am not sure whats going on there.

Can anyone shed some light on gyno for me please?
Post 12 IP   flag post
gyno can be caused by puberty. If you were to feel your nipple do you feel something hard like a small pea sized ball behind the nipple and also is the nipple very puffy and gets small when you are cold?

gyno is 100% different to chest fat as chest fat can be removed by decrease in bf% while gyno is breast tissue underneath the nipple causing the nipple to protrude in a puffy manner and can only be removed via surgery.

while in some rare cases decreasing your bf% can make the gyno look much better, but they will still remain puffy. but less noticeable
Post 13 IP   flag post
I think I will see my doctor just in case. I dont feel anything but would rather have an expert opinion.
Post 14 IP   flag post
ready have. I to suffer from pubertal gyno but lucky for me when i go on my cut you can barely notice it, what he did for me was just look at it and told me i had pubertal gyno and would go away as soon as i hit the ages of 20/21, i went further to ask him a few more questions and he had told me that it is usually created with an imbalance of hormones where estrogen was in excess, usually the side effect of steroids,i had my blood checked, everything was normal(have never used steriods or seen them) so once all my hormones were fine he told me i had pubertal gyno which happens statistically in 1-3 men so is a very common condition throughout men.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Well i just turned 19 so I am hoping that itll go away as I get older.
Post 16 IP   flag post
@rklohe i also forgot to add that you should also stay away from any soy products such as soy milk etc.. as soy is know to increase estrogen levels within the body and disrupt the normal hormone level therefore resulting in man boob/gyno, there was a case that a man had consumed allot of soy protein is his main source of protein and had developed breasts. also he said that it MIGHT go away when you turn to the age of 20/21 so theres not a 100% guarantee that it will disappear once you reach that age.

clickable text
Post 17 IP   flag post
340614 17 17
destitute