Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

Stupid things you see in the gym4161

Popeye25 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeye25
my friend who supersets bench press with db curls and abs every day hes in the gym and still hasnt gone up in weight.

as a friend should you not give him some advice?

im done tryna help him :L hes been training over 2 years n still doesnt even hit legs or back.iv even given the kid a routine n he has trained with me before and bitches out half way through to do curls
Post 26 IP   flag post
TheBangBus private msg quote post Address this user
The I can lift that ridiculous weight for 1/2 a rep in terrible form guy

and bad form in general..... im not even making fun... its just sad
Post 27 IP   flag post
MrMailliw private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
What is he, a woman? Guys don't give advice. They fucking laugh at each other. I'd like to advise otherwise, but it's a behavior of nature, attached to the Y chromosome! -EK

Says the person who gives some of the best and most frequent advice on this forum, something you wanna tell us? :P

Would die of shock if EK turned out to be female. Mind = blown, as Swayz would say.
Post 28 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
I give advice when asked. And I usually laugh at the dumb people, I just don't type that I'm laughing. -EK
Post 29 IP   flag post
MrMailliw private msg quote post Address this user
@eknight
I think you should start, would be funny.
Even if it is me who you are laughing at haha
Post 30 IP   flag post

DFMaster240 private msg quote post Address this user
WTF is she doing?

Post 31 IP   flag post
Thor private msg quote post Address this user
People exiting treadmills too early are always hilarious.

There's a bar set up behind the treadmills for stretching - I've seen a few people catapulted into it over the years.
Post 32 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKK
Improper shrugging

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAkWV6lkwj4

good example

Thats why I do dip shrugs, hard to cheat imo.

omgggggggggggggggg
Post 33 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
when people swing heavy dumbbells and call it a hammer curl. sigh
Post 34 IP   flag post
OptimusPrime private msg quote post Address this user
Q. Stupid things you see in the gym?

A. People.

To be honest, I never pay much attention.
Post 35 IP   flag post
craig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
What is he, a woman? Guys don't give advice. They fucking laugh at each other. I'd like to advise otherwise, but it's a behavior of nature, attached to the Y chromosome! -EK

i'd happily help my mate out, nothing to say you can't laugh at him being a dumbass and then help him out. It's far better than not helping then coming onto the internet to complain about him
Post 36 IP   flag post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9tI9F68-nGc

enough said.......
Post 37 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
That squat was frightening to watch.

Here is some ignorant shit I done seen at my gym

I workout at my University gym, during the summer, we have a program where minorities take summer school classes to get use to a college environment. Typically, all these kids are really nice but this year, they are pissing me off.

This one group of horn dog geeks, for lack of a better description, all want to bone this one angular faced girl. She likes them because of all the attention she gets from them. They were all competing to show her the proper way to do the lat pull down machine.

Here is the deal though, they were all right. BUT NONE OF THEM KNEW WHY. I wanted to walk over and be like, "Look, all of you are right, each grip hits a specific area, you would know this if you had spent any time in a gym before coming here. Don't pretend like you know what you are doing. Now go back to doing the ab rocker, it gives me great pleasure to see you all wasting your time"

I'm thinking about adopting one of them, but only if he forsakes all of his new friendships.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Popeye25 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig
Quote:

i'd happily help my mate out, nothing to say you can't laugh at him being a dumbass and then help him out. It's far better than not helping then coming onto the internet to complain about him

already said, i and others have helped him n he doesnt change
Post 39 IP   flag post
cmc private msg quote post Address this user
That squat is some funny stuff.
Post 40 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by G3NGHIS
That squat was frightening to watch.

Here is some ignorant shit I done seen at my gym

I workout at my University gym, during the summer, we have a program where minorities take summer school classes to get use to a college environment. Typically, all these kids are really nice but this year, they are pissing me off.

This one group of horn dog geeks, for lack of a better description, all want to bone this one angular faced girl. She likes them because of all the attention she gets from them. They were all competing to show her the proper way to do the lat pull down machine.

Here is the deal though, they were all right. BUT NONE OF THEM KNEW WHY. I wanted to walk over and be like, "Look, all of you are right, each grip hits a specific area, you would know this if you had spent any time in a gym before coming here. Don't pretend like you know what you are doing. Now go back to doing the ab rocker, it gives me great pleasure to see you all wasting your time"

I'm thinking about adopting one of them, but only if he forsakes all of his new friendships.

Just fuck that chick.... Problem solved
Post 41 IP   flag post
Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
^ like a boss
Post 42 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
The Saga Continues

As these dumbs dudes were trying to help the girl, one of them threw a medicine ball at her face.

LOLZ

Tomorrow, I'm gonna address the problem with her. BangBus, I will see what I can do. I might consider FOR THE GLORY OF SIMPLY SHREDDED
Post 43 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by G3NGHIS
The Saga Continues

As these dumbs dudes were trying to help the girl, one of them threw a medicine ball at her face.

LOLZ

Tomorrow, I'm gonna address the problem with her. BangBus, I will see what I can do. I might consider FOR THE GLORY OF SIMPLY SHREDDED

Lol, Get her to hold a sign saying " I fucked G3NGHIS cuz BangBus Said too "
Post 44 IP   flag post
340762 44 19
destitute