Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Diet AdviceLOLMisc.Protein ShakesSupplements

Protein Farts, do they ever cease!4051

Mark3693 private msg quote post Address this user
Al right so I don't know about all of you but my protein farts are pretty out of control as they are at the moment and engaging in strenuous activity only makes it rage even harder, obviously this can be a problem at the gym, don't wanna be fending of the gals in the yoga pant's. Any advice on how to minimize the outbreak risk of gas related incident's or is this a side effect that I will have to master?
Post 1 IP   flag post
SharpMoz private msg quote post Address this user
Can't tell if troll. Bit of a weird topic but in all honesty, I know that feel
Post 2 IP   flag post
Mazz private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark3693
Al right so I don't know about all of you but my protein farts are pretty out of control as they are at the moment and engaging in strenuous activity only makes it rage even harder, obviously this can be a problem at the gym, don't wanna be fending of the gals in the yoga pant's. Any advice on how to minimize the outbreak risk of gas related incident's or is this a side effect that I will have to master?

Slice up some ginger root and boil it in water and drink the tea. It works wonders for reals.
Post 3 IP   flag post
lift4life private msg quote post Address this user
degas tablets! take the recommended dose and ull be fine. at the start it takes all the gas out so your gonna fart crazy but then after a while no more gas is left good luck..
Post 4 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
It usually subsides when your digestive system adjusts. You can also try some probiotics.

Do you drink your shakes by themselves or with other foods. Having some food along with the shake can help as well.
Post 5 IP   flag post
340737 5 5
destitute