Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

Things haters and fatties say...3934

Cannonball private msg quote post Address this user
I've noticed on alot of training forums that some people are always like this when it comes to aesthetics and stuff, I'll take Marco Pietrowski as an example since alot of people here don't like Zyzz.

"Man, I wanna look like Marco, imagine all the girls you'd get"

"Dude, girls don't like bodies like that, they think it's repulsing" (and otherwise implying that their own skinnyfat bodies would be better)

wtf?

Also, when it comes to aesthetic threads they're all like "what the fuck is this about? whats up with these skinnyfags, where's ronnie coleman, he's obviously aesthetic"

and some dude respons "this isnt about bodybuilding, its about good looks"

and the next respone is always something like "well girls dont like physiques like this, so this isnt aesthetics, they like soccer-players"

fill up with more of your experiences what haters and fatties say also, "height doesnt matter" hahahaha
Post 1 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
This guy again? Ugh... -EK
Post 2 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight

Play nice EK, Play nice.

I think it depends on your goal whether your going for aesthetics or MASSthetics... lol

But im going for a mix in between.
Post 3 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@dwatson - "mixthetics".

The older I get the more I'm just interested in leaning out and attaining aesthetics. I don't care so much about getting big anymore. I'd be happy to be ripped at 6ft, 185lbs.

How about people who are like, "what, you want to look like Bruce Lee?". Or, "why do you need to get into such good shape while you're already married?"
Post 4 IP   flag post
That last one gets on my nervers! I get why do you even work out if you dont need it in anything you do. I mean football players etc need it for their job but you dont..

Im like... um why do you sit there and eat that chocolate bar if you dont really need it for your job.. Maybe a fat girl who gets paid to eat should do it but why you? lol

And my dad is the same way, he is trying to get more cut then actually get huge now
Post 5 IP   flag post
Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
I wanna look like bruce lee
Post 6 IP   flag post
MrMailliw private msg quote post Address this user
Aesthetics all of the way, I never want to be muscle-bound. I would say you are muscle-bound if your mass negatively affects your agility and speed.

Also I would say girls prefer aesthetics over massthetics. Not all of them but a lot.
Post 7 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight

Play nice EK, Play nice.

No...You don't get it. Literally, I meant haters say, "This guy again? Ugh..." when I comment. -EK
Post 8 IP   flag post
hahahah

Whatever you know that couldve been taken both ways, way to play sneaky :P
Post 9 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight

-EK
Post 10 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
lol you need to get a job, find a girlfriend and work out as a hobby.. becoming an aesthetic cunt is all fine and dandy but if you have no social life and worrry about thinking of how many girls r gonna think u look sick all the time.. or how many guys are 'mirin'

you already lost the battle bro..
Post 11 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
^^There's not enough reps in the world to be given for this! -EK
Post 12 IP   flag post
i tried to word it the best i could EK hahah, but it's straight truth lol.. this guy tries just waaay too hard
Post 13 IP   flag post
DavidP94 private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah Cannonball just chill out man, plenty of average built guys have hot girlfriends, statistically girls prefer guys with "good personalities" and say that "muscles are a bonus".
Post 14 IP   flag post
Chill guys, I'm not crazy about working out. I do actually have a girlfriend, and she more or less wants me to stop working out. :S

It just boggles me that it's always the skinny fat guys who tell the ripped ones that their physiques don't matter... it does. When it comes to getting mire and such, which some people care about and thats okay, it DOES matter. If you ever hang out with someone who's like zyzz or marco on a beach, you'll know.

However, I'm not what the thread is about! Give more examples of what haters say in order to downgrade other achievements!
Post 15 IP   flag post
"You're built more like a runner, body building isn't for you" i was told this before
Post 16 IP   flag post
"You can only bench that much because u're fat" comment on youtube on my buddys 220kgx2 raw bench
Post 17 IP   flag post
i used to tell everyone i was a swimmer.. how much can you bench, nah bro i swim.. laps.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1
i used to tell everyone i was a swimmer.. how much can you bench, nah bro i swim.. laps.

haha FTW
Post 19 IP   flag post
alexmuller private msg quote post Address this user
"You have stretch marks, so you must be taking steroids. You cant get stretchmarks without taking roids!"

When I hear this I want to grab the person and wring his neck until his eyes pop out, but I sit there, smile, shake my head at his stupidity and carry on with what I was doing.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Jusu private msg quote post Address this user
"How much do you bench?"

My answer: "I do incline bench press with dumbbells"

"WTF"

or

"Yuk, those veins"

or

"It's gay to look at shirtless guys".
Post 21 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Shit Fatties say....Hmmm

"I enjoy life to the fullest so i enjoy whatever food I want....Me: Cool story fat ass if food is where you find your love for life your one sad fat kunt."

Fat kunts: If you got muscle and you drink protien you automatically do roids...Fat fuck logic

I love drinking beer and being social. Truth I love being lazy and I never wanna grow up so I still go to bars every weekend and cant have fun with out sitting around and drinking with friends. Sad kunt Life.....true aesthetic kunts like SwayZ find true joy in life achieving my VERY best. Find purpose in life from molding my body into something people wanna aqurie them selves. Something that inspires people to get off their fat ass and quit watching SHIT on TV and get out and FUCKING LIVE! Cause if you think coming home everynight eating and watching TV with your kids for 5 hours is living.... your life is fuckin SAD.

Get the FUCK off your FAT ass Get the FUCK off your couch. Get your FUCKING ass outside and go see the FUCKIN world!!! Mind=Blown We got all this natty Beauty all around us and people would rather sit and watch some FUGGIN STUPID ASS TV show...Luckly I live in UT and surrounded by hands down one of the most awe-inspiring landscapes you can find....

Whew Life Rant Ended.....

PS: DO WHAT YOU LOVE...Get a job...BUT ONE YOU LOVE. Get a Girlfriend BUT NOT A GANGA KUNT...Aquire Aesthetics....If you got no love for aesthetics then get the fuck outta muh way while I aquire that shit!

TIP TRILL!!!
Post 22 IP   flag post
340764 22 22
destitute