Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Diet AdviceLOLMisc.Split Advice

Critique my....EVERYTHING!!!3889

The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
OK, so I know there's that great "search" btton I could've used, but I would rather get everyone's opinions here, than take that kind of time. Search buttons, as a whole, are overrated anyway! So here's what I'm doing. I'm 5'10", about 170 pounds and I wanna bulk. My workouts are as follows:
Monday: Chest/Calves- Flat bench 6 sets/incline bench 6 sets/ incline flies 6 sets/ DB inclines press supersetted with cable crossovers 6 sets/ dips supersetted with declines 6 sets. Calves- 10 sets each, seated and standing calf raises.
Tuesday: Back- 20 sets of lat pulldowns (half behind my neck, one fourth in front, and one fourth banging the top of my head- no pain no gain!!)/ 10 sets of DB rows where I really twist the lower back on the way up! These MUST be working cause my lower back is sore for days!
Wednesday: BIG ARM ROUTINE!! YEAH BABY I'M PUMPED!
25 sets of biceps curls super-setted with 25 sets of CGBP!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Only thing is it seems a little too mild, so what I do is, I do the routine, then go back and do it again!
Thursday: legs and shoulders. 1 set each: leg extenions and shoulder presses! Whew, I'm beat!
Friday: start all over again!
Now before anyone says I'm overtraining, let me assure you, I'm on lots of supps and my caloric intake is great! I drink 18 BSN True-Mass shakes every day PLUS I eat an entire bag of Double-Stuff Oreos and a large jar of Peter Pan every day as well! That's 9170 calories 263g protein 686g fat 605 carbs just from the food! I'm also taking NO-XPLODE four times per day, Cell-Mass every twenty to twenty-five minutes, 17 multivitamins, some Nitrix (I don't count how many- just pop a few in the mouth, like Pez), 10 grams of glutamine 5 times daily, and around 200,000 mg of amino acids, all of which I slosh down with one of the many Mountain Dews I have! Oh, yeah... and I'm only 14. So, what do you guys think??

-EK
Post 1 IP   flag post
McQueef private msg quote post Address this user
Lookin good! Up your daily glutamine intake to 15 grams x 5. It will make your muscles much more toned!
Post 2 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, you need more glutamine!

Glutamine has been PROVEN to rapidly speed up recovery. I suggest adding in one scoop to each of your 10 protein shakes per day.

I would also suggest adding in a few sets of hammer curls (10 -15 sets on arms day)

Growth comes from time spent in the gym and your supplements. Don't listen to these guys who bash supplements. They are all backed by science, and pro-bodybuilders use them.. need I say more!

Anyway, in for results!! Looks like you have all bases covered!
Post 3 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
haha NO Xplod 4 times a day, made me laugh.

I would reccommend doing chest/arms 3x week and legs 1 a week -if that.
Post 4 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Awesome- will make corrections!!!!! Any advice for upper chest or inner chest or lower biceps? -EK
Post 5 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
hey man!! Honestly you have hit the nail right on the head... I suggest any beginner looking to increase size/muscle to get on this program for a number of months! The great thing about this program is it works for all levels as well!! Advanced too!!

Only thing I would say is to add another pre-workout to you No-Explode. I would add something like jack3d man. Adding 2 pre-workouts together can help with things like glutamine muscle transport

Good luck brotha man! Get some gainzzzzzzz
Post 6 IP   flag post
westmj1 private msg quote post Address this user
Don't forget to listen to women's sex noises while working out. It has been proven to increase testosterone during your lift.
Post 7 IP   flag post
SharpMoz private msg quote post Address this user
Make sure you use the right safety precautions and do those curls in the comfort of a squat/ power rack. You don't want to drop that heavy ass 20lb EZ bar with no safety pins. Also do some cardio but make sure you fast before it so it directly burns fat
Post 8 IP   flag post
SharpMoz private msg quote post Address this user
And then you should be set to burn fat and gain muscle
Post 9 IP   flag post
DETERMINED1 private msg quote post Address this user
MOARRR CELLTECHHHH!!!!!
Post 10 IP   flag post
roccafella private msg quote post Address this user
NICE TROLL ...
Post 11 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
I'd add another jar of Peter Pan in there just to be safe! Healthy fats are so important for testosterone.

Actually, hold that thought, you might as well jump on the roids. You gotta get big somehow!
Post 12 IP   flag post
roccafella private msg quote post Address this user
get That those dianabols,stenzols,buterols,and rols and stuff..
Post 13 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
Take everything ending in "ol" to ensure gains
Post 14 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Midol too? -EK
Post 15 IP   flag post
Kmanuel private msg quote post Address this user
Carbs are the enemy! I would reccomend reducing your 600+grams of carbs down to about 50grams a day. That will really make your muscles have all the energy they need for performance and recovery! Perhaps a few potatoe chips or a slice of bread a day, thats it!
Post 16 IP   flag post
AustralianOak private msg quote post Address this user
This is ridiculous, no where near enough Chest in their man and DETERMINED1 was right where is the fucking cell tech?
-AA
Post 17 IP   flag post
BrettDaniels private msg quote post Address this user
This isnt even funny, just stupid and pointless
Post 18 IP   flag post
Ttime21 private msg quote post Address this user
^ somebody didnt get enough glutamine today. ohh and EK dont forget to do abs and calves everyday becuz they recover faster than all other muscles!!
Post 19 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettDaniels
This isnt even funny, just stupid and pointless

Sorry. Would you have approved if I added some weed to my PWO brownies? -EK
Post 20 IP   flag post
340750 20 20
destitute