Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
5x5BulkingPHATSplit AdviceTraining Programs

New Workout For Clean Bulking? suggestion3870

Moyo private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys so i have been on The FSTT-7 Workout program for the past 2 months now and I have decided its time for a change. I am planning that in 2 weeks i will start a lean bulk and i am just going research on a workout plan. I have tried 5x5 before and liked that workout but had to modify it because there wasnt much bodybuilding exercises. what suggestiong have you guys got?? I will obviously make a decision depending on the workouts and splits etc. Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
Popeye25 private msg quote post Address this user
PHAT

upper/lower

max ot

dc

etc.... take ur pick stick with it
Post 2 IP   flag post
That is the plan. Ill stick with it for atleast 2 months before accessing to change or to stick with. thanks Popeye
Post 3 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
IMO i'd go with DoggCrapp as you never plateau on it and its easy to go up in weight and reps, MAX-OT is good but i didnt like the 5 days a week in it, and as for PHAT i have no personal experience on it but many people on this forum seem to swear by it
Post 4 IP   flag post
Neverbackdown19 private msg quote post Address this user
PHAT or even German volume training can spark new growth if you haven't been introduced to this style of training before! I've personally have done both and enjoyed them the same. Both have given me great results, while being on a lean bulk too - just depends on how hard you train, diet, etc.
Haven't read too much on the Max-ot. I'll have to look into it!

Best of luck with whichever one you decide!
Post 5 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
As you can see everyone has different opinions. As long as you progress with what ever program you choose, then you you will be fine.

For me, this has been hands down the best program.

clickable text
Post 6 IP   flag post
I decided to start Layne Norton's PHAT wtraining on the site and i must say its alot different than what i am used to. I am taking it easy for the first 2 weeks then after that i can start working to failure. Ill post some progress pics in a few weeks or so. Thanks again guys
Post 7 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
WOOOOOOOOOO PHAT IS BEAST!!!!
Post 8 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
@brian12 good god haha that is one hell of a read. idk when ima look or read it.. is it really worth it though? just scrolling though seems pretty legit
Post 9 IP   flag post
boettcherboy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRorhrbac0808
@brian12 good god haha that is one hell of a read. idk when ima look or read it.. is it really worth it though? just scrolling though seems pretty legit

if you want the workout plan just go to page 14, the definition for it is on page 13
Post 10 IP   flag post
340738 10 10
destitute