Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
PHATTraining Programs

PHAT and throw up.3832

ilifthard private msg quote post Address this user
Been doing PHAT for a week and to be honest I haven't felt the way I feel each time I use the programme before. When the training finishes I feel like throwing up. Has anybody felt the same way I do?
Post 1 IP   flag post
ryzymillzy private msg quote post Address this user
yes! the 1st week was the worst. Its not as bad now (week4) but legs days still have me struggling to down my shake after..

Hardwork!!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
only leg hypertrophy day i feel that way. i feel like throwing up/passing out and going to sleep. it feels like it is a cardio workout. but then again , i usually do this before work in the morning so i workout on less than 30G carbs... because if i eat to much before working out i will feel all bloated and puke... it has happened in the past...

other days i am fine and i love it.
Are you taking proper rest times? I take 5 mins to 5 mins and 30 seconds on my power days between each set.

and 1 min and 45 rest on my hypertrophy days between sets.

and id say like 3 mins between each exercise on i will do one exercise, then take like a 1 min rest. and do a warm up with light weight. then take 2 min-3 min break and go do my working set.

if not, maybe ur just not used to the volume. u will get used to it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
ryzymillzy private msg quote post Address this user
yeh, i work out 1st thing in the morning too with a bowl of weetabix still digesting!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Chris private msg quote post Address this user
I work out in the morning about 45min after having a whole breakfast and never felt like puking.

Tbh I don't know how some ppl train on an empty stomach
Post 5 IP   flag post
340752 5 5
destitute