Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
CuttingLOLMotivationTraining Programs

What does it take to become a fitness model?3707

UPumper private msg quote post Address this user
What does it take to become a fitness model?
What are the requirements?
What are the steps to becoming a fitness model?
Also what video should I jerk off to tonight?
Post 1 IP   flag post
ssrank private msg quote post Address this user
This video will help you, let me find it for ya!
Post 2 IP   flag post
ssrank private msg quote post Address this user
Watch this one buddy

https://vimeo.com/17970934#at=0
Post 3 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Put what Greg said to work for more then just fitness modeling. His words should be used for more then just that but overall life. INSPIRE. Be different but dont loose who you truly are. THATS what will get you where you want to be. Plan, Visualize and most of all BELIEVE you can get there. And one day, you will wake up and realize your living the life you one day dreamed up.

Great video @biganf. Reps.
Post 4 IP   flag post
alexmuller private msg quote post Address this user
Love the guy!! Hes tips and advice have helped me a lot, and his overall drive and motivation is inspiring!!

Only thing im skeptical about is his nutrition, but I guess if it works for him then dont fix what isnt broken.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmuller
Love the guy!! Hes tips and advice have helped me a lot, and his overall drive and motivation is inspiring!!

Only thing im skeptical about is his nutrition, but I guess if it works for him then dont fix what isnt broken.

Agreed, his nutrition advice was far off from par compared to what i've learned from layne. But i've been watching his vids all morning, i love his drive.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I read some interview with him (ill try find it) where he wakes up in the morning, gym on an empty stomach have a post-workout and then only at 1 or 2PM he will have like 2 pizzas and a burger then a casein shake at night???

BUt whatever, I like him for his motivation and way of psyching me up to become swole as fuark!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Hmm, well IMO he's making it harder then it needs to be. But, man i've been watching this 45min show on him and actually taking a liking to him.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Agreed, he makes as if bulking needs to be down to the exact calorie etc, but other than that he is entertaining to watch, and his training sessions look insane!

Which video was that?? do you have a link??
Post 9 IP   flag post
Yeah:

http://www.gregplitt.com/videos.html

Go to Reality TV then Bravo workout. Its actually pretty good haha
Post 10 IP   flag post
Thanks brother!
Post 11 IP   flag post
EFJK private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPumper
Also what video should I jerk off to tonight?

Post 12 IP   flag post
Jusu private msg quote post Address this user
I'm going to follow Greg's advice and after that bang all those damn Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders! Thanks EFJK for the video...
Post 13 IP   flag post
Christf private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah when it comes to nutrition he does it very differently. He actually only eats 1-2 meals a day, but they are big ass meals. If he's still hungry after those meals he will drink protein shakes throughout the day

He's got some delicious recipes on his website though. You already know he's got a ton of motivational/life videos...
Post 14 IP   flag post
alexbennett123 private msg quote post Address this user
I paid the ten bucks to be a member on his site. Downloaded a program that can capture the videos and save them on my hard drive. then I canceled my subscription. I plan on re subscribing next year when there are more videos. I just don't want to be paying 10 bucks a month when He only adds a new video every few weeks or so. I would encourage people to check out the members section! very inspirational!
Post 15 IP   flag post
MrMailliw private msg quote post Address this user
@alexbennett123
Good idea although I don't think his site is overpriced at all.
People spend more money a year on stupid shit like glutamine which does nothing, at least Plitt's site has good info.

That said I won't ever be a member as the info is out there for free.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Christf private msg quote post Address this user
It's reasonable pricing, but alexbennet has a great point. There aren't enough video updates for it to be worth it year round. But I highly recommend paying for it at least 1 month and watching as many videos as you can. His vids helped me move out of a depression, srs.
Post 17 IP   flag post
OhhLoLo private msg quote post Address this user
id like to be a fitness model at some point, i feel like im too young(20) and still got mah baby facee!

gotta up my bodyweight too, nobody likes a skinny kid with abs.
Post 18 IP   flag post
340738 18 18
destitute