Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
AbsCuttingDiet AdviceMotivationPHAT

Starting Cut3647

xlGrimlx private msg quote post Address this user
Starting diet back up and cutting to lose the body fat. Using PHAT and HIIT for training along with diet holding under 500-1000 depending on the day. Anyone have any advice or tips please let me know. Not looking to hit any exact weight just cutting till I am satisfied with how my body looks then will start working for more muscle. Hoping to not lose too much muscle while I cut. Will post some pics once I'm able to upload
Post 1 IP   flag post
ssfan12 private msg quote post Address this user
Carbohydrate manipulation and ketoloysis worked for me
Post 2 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlGrimlx
Starting diet back up and cutting to lose the body fat. Using PHAT and HIIT for training along with diet holding under 500-1000 depending on the day. Anyone have any advice or tips please let me know. Not looking to hit any exact weight just cutting till I am satisfied with how my body looks then will start working for more muscle. Hoping to not lose too much muscle while I cut. Will post some pics once I'm able to upload

I would not do a 1000 cal deficit if you want to keep muscle...thats WAY to low...start at 500 and go up or down depending but 500 should be more then fine
Post 3 IP   flag post
xlGrimlx private msg quote post Address this user
The only time I do a 1000 cal deficit is after I have a cheat day/meal so that I can keep my total cal's for the week down. My macro split is 35/45/20..trying the higher protein to try and help keep the muscle on while I cut.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlGrimlx
The only time I do a 1000 cal deficit is after I have a cheat day/meal so that I can keep my total cal's for the week down. My macro split is 35/45/20..trying the higher protein to try and help keep the muscle on while I cut.

Instead add some extra cardio on your cheat day!!!! Much better then starving your self the next day....and better for ya muscle too
Post 5 IP   flag post
chestme4321 private msg quote post Address this user
Different things work for different people, but Carbohydrate Manipulation was what did it for me
Post 6 IP   flag post
340630 6 6
destitute