haole private msg quote post Address this user
thanks, 5'9" 160LBS
Post 26 IP   flag post
Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueef
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexdbest
Seeing as the focus is already on me, id like to make an important announcement. Im temporarily resigning from the forum and wont return till im at least 165lbs.

I WON'T ALLOW IT! We all have plenty of room for improvement, Dex. I've been stuck at 175 for quite some time now, but I'd love to be around 185. The crazy part is - I know that once I get there, I'll want to be 190.

This is a lifelong project bro! Once you reach one goal, you will want to achieve another.

If you feel like temporarily resigning is the motivation that you need, go for it, but make sure to hit us up with updates. I'm gonna try to post more pics of myself in the near future too.

PS - That pic was intended to be a compliment lol. And Swayz, I'm glad you saw that skiing video! Shit was BAWS

sorry i didnt reply sooner bro, got the latest version of mortal kombat on ps3 and been trying to beat shao khan all afternoon, dude is on steroids i swear. Dude i totally get your point, and i agree completely, i just always want to be the one getting the compliments and i rarely get any on here, so i just need motivation to go off and come back stronger. Will def keep yall updated.
P.s- the pic was flattering mcqueef, lol, you are all bosses on this site
Post 27 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by haole
thanks, 5'9" 160LBS

See i cant wait to cut, would've guessed you at 185lbs :P
Post 28 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Seeing as the focus is already on me, id like to make an important announcement. Im temporarily resigning from the forum and wont return till im at least 165lbs.

I WON'T ALLOW IT! We all have plenty of room for improvement, Dex. I've been stuck at 175 for quite some time now, but I'd love to be around 185. The crazy part is - I know that once I get there, I'll want to be 190.

This is a lifelong project bro! Once you reach one goal, you will want to achieve another.

If you feel like temporarily resigning is the motivation that you need, go for it, but make sure to hit us up with updates. I'm gonna try to post more pics of myself in the near future too.

PS - That pic was intended to be a compliment lol. And Swayz, I'm glad you saw that skiing video! Shit was BAWS

sorry i didnt reply sooner bro, got the latest version of mortal kombat on ps3 and been trying to beat shao khan all afternoon, dude is on steroids i swear. Dude i totally get your point, and i agree completely, i just always want to be the one getting the compliments and i rarely get any on here, so i just need motivation to go off and come back stronger. Will def keep yall updated.

You're a sexy kunt. - no homo
Post 29 IP   flag post
@determined1 lol, nah bro no prom over here. Just a bunch of virgins staring at other virgins while eating and dancing
Post 30 IP   flag post

Haole im not leaving coz they are bigger, just feel the biggest motivation now is a self imposed exile that would only end if i succeed. That kinda thing worked for the chineese, twill work for me
Post 31 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by haole
thanks, 5'9" 160LBS

See i cant wait to cut, would've guessed you at 185lbs :P

I did a half assed clean bulk...I've never "cut" before but I'll probably just cut a little fat after I get back from vacation and start a new hockey season.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwatson
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You're a sexy kunt. - no homo

lol, pity compliments dont count.
Thanks for the effort though
Post 33 IP   flag post
Quote:
Haole im not leaving coz they are bigger, just feel the biggest motivation now is a self imposed exile that would only end if i succeed. That kinda thing worked for the chineese, twill work for me

you seem to have to the right motivation to succeed...go forth and lift heavy
Post 34 IP   flag post
Dragonian private msg quote post Address this user
@haole you look massive at 160 and just an inch shorter than me.

Im cutting and in my 170's at the minute but getting pretty damn shredded now as i was 190 lol so seeing you looking great at 160 has put me to ease now haa not too sure what il be when i finish my cut i never thought id go into the 60's but its looking that way
Post 35 IP   flag post
340752 35 10
destitute