Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
McQueef private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
drakula private msg quote post Address this user
dont know who the dude is but that chick is hot..
Post 2 IP   flag post
skullay private msg quote post Address this user
Dex is in the pic? All I see is titties...
Post 3 IP   flag post
JJ3065 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullay
Dex is in the pic? All I see is titties...

bahaha!

reps to the op, funny shit.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
Which dex are we talking about?
Post 5 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
YOU
Post 6 IP   flag post
Okay now i may be wrong buttt i think id recognize myself if i saw....... Myself. Am i the chic with the hot bod and stupid tattoo or the jackass with ridunculous glasses. Forgive me guys, i know im the subject of the joke but i really dont get the joke itself
Post 7 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Wasn't implied as you being a joke just saying you a playa and get girls, look at it as a compliment brotha
Post 8 IP   flag post
It brings great joy to my heart to know that im the first person to come to mind when you see a black guy with huge glasses sorrounded by hot babes, lol but seriously i was in shock when i saw a thread with my name in it
Post 9 IP   flag post
P.s: i didnt take any offense just so you know. Actually laughed when i saw the pic, just wanted to be sure we are all laughing at the same thing
Post 10 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
@ Dexd ya nuka you def the guy with the Cra ass suit!!! hahahah and not gunna lie Queef....YOUR ONE CHEEKY KUNT MATE!!! He got me too awhile back! I didn even notice till I saw a thread that had my name in it..I was like that little koooooooonT!
Post 11 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
hahahaha
Post 12 IP   flag post
Seeing as the focus is already on me, id like to make an important announcement. Im temporarily resigning from the forum and wont return till im at least 165lbs. It will be a real motivation to return here and just post pics,blow minds and get compliments, today is prolly gon be my last day on here. I will not be back untill i have a physique worthy enough to run with the simplyshredded wolfpack
Post 13 IP   flag post
skullay private msg quote post Address this user
I'd bet that the pic was actually taken in the New Orleans area. I see people walking around like that all the time in my city. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexdbest
Seeing as the focus is already on me, id like to make an important announcement. Im temporarily resigning from the forum and wont return till im at least 165lbs. It will be a real motivation to return here and just post pics,blow minds and get compliments, today is prolly gon be my last day on here. I will not be back untill i have a physique worthy enough to run with the simplyshredded wolfpack

??? Dude, why even bother officially resigning? We all know it's gonna take you all of like 5 minutes to put on that 15lbs. Nobody will even realize you left. lol

Good luck with it! See you when you get back.
Post 14 IP   flag post
McQueef private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Seeing as the focus is already on me, id like to make an important announcement. Im temporarily resigning from the forum and wont return till im at least 165lbs.

I WON'T ALLOW IT! We all have plenty of room for improvement, Dex. I've been stuck at 175 for quite some time now, but I'd love to be around 185. The crazy part is - I know that once I get there, I'll want to be 190.

This is a lifelong project bro! Once you reach one goal, you will want to achieve another.

If you feel like temporarily resigning is the motivation that you need, go for it, but make sure to hit us up with updates. I'm gonna try to post more pics of myself in the near future too.

PS - That pic was intended to be a compliment lol. And Swayz, I'm glad you saw that skiing video! Shit was BAWS
Post 15 IP   flag post
Im back, currently 190,8%bf gonna cut down to 185, see yall when i get back. Lol, jk. Thanks for your words though skullay, By God's grace i will take such a short time that noone will notice. Tis intimidating being around large guys like all of you, must stay off till i am hyoooge, myself
Post 16 IP   flag post
DETERMINED1 private msg quote post Address this user
@Dexdbest u took ur mom with you to prom? SWEET!
J/K

do you guys have prom in wherever your from?
Post 17 IP   flag post
haole private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Tis intimidating being around large guys like all of you, must stay off till i am hyoooge, myself

Nobody on here is "hyooge", there's a few shredded guys like MOE (who is MIA) Kmanley, the1 and lilRillo. Half the other guys don't have pics so who gives a shit if they might be bigger than you...not a good reason to leave the forum.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by haole
Quote:
Tis intimidating being around large guys like all of you, must stay off till i am hyoooge, myself

Nobody on here is "hyooge", there's a few shredded guys like MOE (who is MIA) Kmanley, the1 and lilRillo. Half the other guys don't have pics so who gives a shit if they might be bigger than you...not a good reason to leave the forum.

I talk to MOE daily brotha, He's moving in a few week to Florida so is busy.

You saying i dont rank w/ any of the guys???
Post 19 IP   flag post
Dragonian private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwatson
Quote:
Quote:

s'alright mate your natty unlike some of the people on here i bet lol. the1 is just a big ass mesmorth though i think hes natty myself
Post 20 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonian
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

s'alright mate your natty unlike some of the people on here i bet lol. the1 is just a big ass mesmorth though i think hes natty myself

lol thanks Drag. Im 100% natty, no test, no PH, all hard work. (And this doesn't say people who are taking those dont work hard.)
Post 21 IP   flag post
Quote:

lol it wasnt supposed to be all inclusive list...

EDIT***
there's a few shredded guys like MOE (who is MIA) Kmanley, the1, lilRillo, dwatson, Drago, swayz etc
Post 22 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

lol it wasnt supposed to be all inclusive list...

EDIT***
there's a few shredded guys like MOE (who is MIA) Kmanley, the1, lilRillo, dwatson, Drago, swayz etc

Haha just kid brah. But if i had to make a list, i havn't seen any other pics of you but from your AVI you got some muscle.. Keep it up Haole!
Post 23 IP   flag post
i don't take pictures of myself...i posted another one on my profile though
Post 24 IP   flag post
Looking good man, what is your height and weight?
Post 25 IP   flag post
thanks, 5'9" 160LBS
Post 26 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueef
Quote:
Seeing as the focus is already on me, id like to make an important announcement. Im temporarily resigning from the forum and wont return till im at least 165lbs.

I WON'T ALLOW IT! We all have plenty of room for improvement, Dex. I've been stuck at 175 for quite some time now, but I'd love to be around 185. The crazy part is - I know that once I get there, I'll want to be 190.

This is a lifelong project bro! Once you reach one goal, you will want to achieve another.

If you feel like temporarily resigning is the motivation that you need, go for it, but make sure to hit us up with updates. I'm gonna try to post more pics of myself in the near future too.

PS - That pic was intended to be a compliment lol. And Swayz, I'm glad you saw that skiing video! Shit was BAWS

sorry i didnt reply sooner bro, got the latest version of mortal kombat on ps3 and been trying to beat shao khan all afternoon, dude is on steroids i swear. Dude i totally get your point, and i agree completely, i just always want to be the one getting the compliments and i rarely get any on here, so i just need motivation to go off and come back stronger. Will def keep yall updated.
P.s- the pic was flattering mcqueef, lol, you are all bosses on this site
Post 27 IP   flag post
Quote:
thanks, 5'9" 160LBS

See i cant wait to cut, would've guessed you at 185lbs :P
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueef
Quote:

sorry i didnt reply sooner bro, got the latest version of mortal kombat on ps3 and been trying to beat shao khan all afternoon, dude is on steroids i swear. Dude i totally get your point, and i agree completely, i just always want to be the one getting the compliments and i rarely get any on here, so i just need motivation to go off and come back stronger. Will def keep yall updated.
P.s- the pic was flattering mcqueef, lol, you are all bosses on this site

You're a sexy kunt. - no homo
Post 29 IP   flag post
@determined1 lol, nah bro no prom over here. Just a bunch of virgins staring at other virgins while eating and dancing
Post 30 IP   flag post
340762 35 30
destitute