Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
PHAT

Switching from Max OT to PHAT!3549

JJ3065 private msg quote post Address this user
Alright so I've been doing Max OT for a month now and I am bored as shit. I like that its all heavy but even though I max out everyday, I don't feel like I am giving it all I've got. 10 sets just doesn't seem to be enough for me and my body.

Thus I am making the switch to PHAT to be just like the rest of you SS Kunts. I'm not happy about conforming to the 'SS Social Norm' buy hey, PHAT looks like its a lot of fun and you guys seem to enjoy it.

So cheers, Im going to hop on this PHAT bandwagon and see where it takes me. nWo.
Post 1 IP   flag post
And dont come in here and be like "Oh what the fuck? another fucking phat thread." Theres no questions in here you soulless fucks.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Popeye25 private msg quote post Address this user
the difference between this and other phat threads is that this is an update not some bullshit questions that have been answered.
get ready for a huge increase in volume tho. maxot is like 30 mins workouts and phat can be well over an hour some days. u will enjoy it tho
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thats what I mean though, I was in there for 30 minutes and I was like "Fuck? I'm 25, I wanna be in this place a little longer than 30 minutes!"
Post 4 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user

Welcome to team PHAT!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Haha^ You silly bastard
Post 6 IP   flag post
Oh... While were on the topic and all.

GO PACK GO!
Post 7 IP   flag post
You know Ill triple rep that every time!

Now if only I could get @Skullay to come film my PHAT journey!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ3065
You know Ill triple rep that every time!

Now if only I could get @Skullay to come film my PHAT journey!

Dude that would be sick to have him do that... That would be a good travel if i remember right he's in drew brees territory.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Dragonian private msg quote post Address this user
Interested to see your progress with this man as ive never tried it myself! keep the updates coming man and possibly some pics!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Drag i know you said you'd probably never do something like PHAT but i really think you should.

Post 11 IP   flag post
skullay private msg quote post Address this user
Good move man! You're all the way up in Green Bay? If I'm ever in the area I'll come do a video for you. That would be badass! lol

I didn't realize Max OT was so short. I think I'm going to switch to GVT (actually the reason I stumbled upon this site) after PHAT. I think PHAT is going to be my base workout though. I'll switch off for 8 weeks or so but I'll run through it again before I try something else.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Actually I just recently moved to Charleston, SC. But yah I am originally a Northern Wisco Kid!
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullay
Good move man! You're all the way up in Green Bay? If I'm ever in the area I'll come do a video for you. That would be badass! lol

I didn't realize Max OT was so short. I think I'm going to switch to GVT (actually the reason I stumbled upon this site) after PHAT. I think PHAT is going to be my base workout though. I'll switch off for 8 weeks or so but I'll run through it again before I try something else.

Speaking from experience here, i ran PHAT then GVT, gained only 2lbs off it and actually lost strength
Post 14 IP   flag post
skullay private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ3065
Actually I just recently moved to Charleston, SC. But yah I am originally a Northern Wisco Kid!

I actually have a friend that lives in the Charleston area! This video might happen sooner than you think man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullay

Speaking from experience here, i ran PHAT then GVT, gained only 2lbs off it and actually lost strength

Maybe I'll go back to my 5 day split. I ran a version GVT before but the version I did didn't have the supersets throughout the program. Maybe I'll go back to my 5 day split then. I really like working everything twice/week. I guess I'll start researching programs a little closer towards the end of my 12 week run with PHAT.
Post 15 IP   flag post
340762 15 15
destitute