Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
DFMaster240 private msg quote post Address this user
hey guys i am new to bodybuilding, and i just heard about layne nortons phat program. I just wanted to know if you guys id it, if you did for how long, and did you see good results from it

Oh and should i do the program if i am trying to build muscle, or get cut????THANKS.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Popeye25 private msg quote post Address this user
ARE U KDDING ME? is this real life?

theres like 50 threads and an article on this. id say 99% of the forum has done phat at some point. its a great program just do it if ur trying to get bigger.

look through other threads b4 asking a question like this

im thinkin u could be a troll by now tbh
Post 2 IP   flag post
LOL i aint no troll, sorry man. I am new to this stuff.
Post 3 IP   flag post
cmon ur no longer new. juat look through the threads.
Post 4 IP   flag post
ok, ok next time ill read through the threads.
Post 5 IP   flag post
do it now lol. seriously its a great program i had to stop cus i was sick then messed up my shoulder and it was generally a busy time for me. but while i was on it,it was really good.
Post 6 IP   flag post
ok, i have to wait a little bit longer because. my gay doctor said i needed an mri on my knees, cause he said something is wrong with the bone. I hope i recover fast to train legs again.
Post 7 IP   flag post
tyguy private msg quote post Address this user
For future reference, and this goes for lots of guys not just you popeye - you don't have to be a dickhead when answering a question like this.

Something like "hey man welcome to the forum, it's a great program and there's lots of information on it in previous threads so just search through there! GL Getting huge!" would probably suffice.

I'd rather have the same question get asked 2340435 times than have it never asked at all because that person was afraid to get ripped on.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyguy
For future reference, and this goes for lots of guys not just you popeye - you don't have to be a dickhead when answering a question like this.

Something like "hey man welcome to the forum, it's a great program and there's lots of information on it in previous threads so just search through there! GL Getting huge!" would probably suffice.

I'd rather have the same question get asked 2340435 times than have it never asked at all because that person was afraid to get ripped on.

hes not new at all
Post 9 IP   flag post
You missed the point of my entire post. When I have a question, I don't want to have to search through every single thread to make sure I'm not repeating a question that's already been asked. I've found that the search feature doesn't work all that well anyways.
Post 10 IP   flag post
but theres like so many threads on phat its ridiculous. theres an article and its even a tag on the forum its so popular.
Post 11 IP   flag post
I understand your frustration, and I really didn't mean to single you out. You're probably the least offensive. I just get fed up with all the regulars who curse at newer guys who ask questions that have already been asked. If it really pisses you off that much, just don't respond. No need to be a dick to people because they will be less inclined to ask questions in the future.
Post 12 IP   flag post
i know what ur saying but i was in now way being a dick. all i said was r u kdding me is this real life. and then told him that phat is good. hes lucky i was inb4 some other guys
Post 13 IP   flag post
layne literally has a q and a in his article also
Post 14 IP   flag post
how long did you guys do PHAT? And when you stoped did you make a new routine?
Post 15 IP   flag post
its on the article mahdude. i just ran a bro split after that and now run an upper/lower
Post 16 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
Today was my first training day of week 5. I plan to run for at least 8 weeks total. strength gains have gone up in all categories. I am enjoying it. I am not sure what i am going to do after i finish phat, i shall cross that bridge when i get to it.
Post 17 IP   flag post
guys is it ok for teenagers to do this,or is this too much volume for teens?
Post 18 IP   flag post
340752 18 18
destitute