Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Chest

increasing the length of chest3446

ilifthard private msg quote post Address this user
Hey. I've been told several times that I've got ugly chest genetics lol. The reason is that all my friends say my chest isn't that long how normal chest supposes to be. (All of them got longer chest lol). I'm just curious if there is a special exercise that may allow to increase the length of chest! Here is a pic:
(I'm not really photogenic lol)

Post 1 IP   flag post
Dragonian private msg quote post Address this user
Its genetics man you cant change its length! and there just being niggas your chest looks perfectly fine and normal man
Post 2 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
@OP....next time some Beta phaggot tells you that....CRUSH HIS HEAD WITH YOUR CHESTICLES!!!! PROFIT

oh and Not sure what you mean by Longer? like wider??? You can kind of give it that look. Do more wide grip exercises. Wouldnt say it will make much of a difference. To make the MOST difference...You need to lose some weight brah! With what you got now you'll look 100 times better if you where at 6-7% BF. So ya man no worries your chest is like peoples abs..you just cant see it in all its glory cause ya got some fat hiding it!!!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
ilifthard private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks bro! I was even bigger.. I mean I had a shitload of fat, let me show you the pic that I made 2 months ago(I was only cutting for a month and after that started lifting for clean masssss:

Post 4 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilifthard
Thanks bro! I was even bigger.. I mean I had a shitload of fat, let me show you the pic that I made 2 months ago(I was only cutting for a month and after that started lifting for clean masssss:

pecs look just fine mate! Shit all you need to do is GROW what you already got...Then SHRED down to a low BF% you'll have pecs bishes be mirin on...
Post 5 IP   flag post
340609 5 5
destitute