Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Maarten private msg quote post Address this user
Since a couple of days I'm suffering from pains in my left chest, not the pec.
It's located in the area around my left ribs, 1 inch under my nipple.
I'm almost sure it hasn't got anything to do with my heart (That pain is located more or less at the sternum and expands to your neck, arms,.. when exercising).
Today I've ran about 7km or sth, and I felt nothing when running, though I've had the pain since I woke up and right now atm.

I'm studying, and I take 13DMAA to stay focused.. could this have anything to do with it?
Or I've recently started doing decline skullcrushers, maybe I have a strain in one of my muscles intercostales?

I'm rather clueless about this..
Post 1 IP   flag post
DETERMINED1 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maarten
13DMAA

the easiest way to find out is the stop taking it and see if the pain goes away
Post 2 IP   flag post
hurricane92 private msg quote post Address this user
Sounds like a pain similar to what I've had. Is it constant or does it come and go? If it doesn't go away soon, I'd probably go to the doctor's.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Maarten private msg quote post Address this user
It's constant. Except for when I'm preforming physical activity, then it goes away.
I already have an appointment with a cardiologist, but that's about a month away from now.
Post 4 IP   flag post
hurricane92 private msg quote post Address this user
Damn, a month? Shit if its your heart I'd go to the emergency room, I wouldn't risk it.
Post 5 IP   flag post
thecodes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane92
Damn, a month? Shit if its your heart I'd go to the emergency room, I wouldn't risk it.

Like he said, last year my mom kept having chest pains and finally at 3 am one night she had me take her to the er. Turned out she had a virus affecting her heart and the doctor said her heart was only working at like 11% and 2 more days and she would have died.
Post 6 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
a month away? fuck that noise get an appointment closer. make time brah
Post 7 IP   flag post
Christf private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane92

reps to that...don't risk it man. The heart is something you can't mess with!
Post 8 IP   flag post
340621 8 8
destitute