Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Mangochutney private msg quote post Address this user
This post may seem slightly off-topic to the usual "shd i eat mea1s all at le s4me time 2 make my muscles biggerer" and other general bodybuilding topics, HOWEVER, I'm a curious cunt so I'll make it snappy.

I myself have a concave chest, a gaping hole situated just at the base of my pecs in the centre. While tensing my abs / forcing upright posture it's not so prominent but when relaxed I seem to transform into the spawn of a dragon.

So my question is, do any of you SS'ers also possess this attribute or know anyone who does and if you do, does it affect you in any particular way (debilitating respiratory problems or conversely consider it a blessing from the unique aesthetic qualities it brings)?

(I'm popping my posting cherry with this so sorry if I'm breaking any unknown conventions / spamming all tags)
Post 1 IP   flag post
Dragonian private msg quote post Address this user
My friend has one, he layed on his back once sat kinda upright and used to use it to store food when eating it, specially with things like skittles
Post 2 IP   flag post
Haha too true, one definite upside! Once (rather precariously) ate a 'bowl' of coco pops from it
Post 3 IP   flag post
DavidP94 private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone got pictures of these "concave chests."?
Post 4 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
The technical term is Pectus excavatum, but here is a pic. This is deeper then both kids i know who have it.

Post 5 IP   flag post
Not entirely sure if am linking right but here's mine...

*No homo
Post 6 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Yep that is it.
Post 7 IP   flag post
seansm10 private msg quote post Address this user
do you have a link to that camel pic? that is hilarious
Post 8 IP   flag post
OhhLoLo private msg quote post Address this user
ive got an inferior right major pectoral muscle... basically i have no upper right pec..

this doesnt really effect me, except on incline press i feel the right side uses more shoulder/triceps...and it just looks a little unique wearing a tshirt.

nbd, still gunna be aesthetic as fuarkkk
Post 9 IP   flag post
seansm10 private msg quote post Address this user
nobody said you had to be symetrically aesthetic! bishes can mire your left side
Post 10 IP   flag post
DETERMINED1 private msg quote post Address this user
whoah
Post 11 IP   flag post
Thor private msg quote post Address this user
Reasonably common, it'll improve with more weightlifting.

You can get corrective surgery too.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Interesting. Both my Brother and Father have this as well, my Dad was a volunteer for some new pioneering surgery technique to fix it, they fucked up and now it's even worse! But that was in the 60s so I'm sure methods have improved...

And moving away from the bone structure of things and onto muscular symmetry I'm kinda similar OhhLoLo. That is, I barely have an inner chest at all, all the muscle is loaded to the side going up to the delts, just ends up accentuating the concaveness.
Post 13 IP   flag post
And somewhere in the ether of google images sean
Post 14 IP   flag post
340617 14 14
destitute