Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Bench PressBroscienceBrotelligenceChest

decline bench press can cause heart attack3310

axl private msg quote post Address this user
hi guys thought id run this one by you was working out tonight with my 15 year old son we were doing decline bench press when a guy came over to me and said hey man your boy shouldnt be doing decline bench dont you no it can give him a heart attack a little shocked i asked him hows that then he said his head is lower then his heart and puts to much strain on him so you better not let him do it anymore well we stopped because it was the last set anyway but has anyone else heard of this or is this toatal bull like i think it is
Post 1 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
@axl

Bwahahahahahahaaaa!!!

Dude that guy was a MORON!!!! His head was below is heart....So uhhh how eggzactly would that effect the heart again??? Oh wait!! IT would effect your HEAD/BRAIN!!! HERP DERP!!!!! Ya man you might get a little light headed from laying on the decline a little too long.. but put your head between your legs after you get off and that problem is solved....

ya your fine.
Post 2 IP   flag post
McQueef private msg quote post Address this user
In other news - It is impossible to burp while doing a hand stand. The gas will rise and turn into a fart.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Corkey private msg quote post Address this user
But then how do your farts not turn into burps??

Mindfucked
Post 4 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Dont do sit ups either then bc your head is lower then your heart...
Post 5 IP   flag post
EFJK private msg quote post Address this user
I think you heard him wrong brah, he said FART Attack, not Heart Attack. Don't embarrass your son or yourself by turning into a couple of Gasious Clays..stay away from the decline!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
I probably would have called him out on it on the spot and said that was completely bull sh1t and to show me where its documented, people who say dumb stuff like that just need to STFU and let me do my own thing. No patience what so ever.
Post 7 IP   flag post
axl private msg quote post Address this user
gotta love the replys thing is the guy was so seriouse and compleatly belived what he was saying and when i told my son to finish his set couse i thought it was bull he was not a happy guy looking at me and shaking his head love to no were he got the infomation from
Post 8 IP   flag post
Dragonian private msg quote post Address this user
haha what a retard he is, also must consider all the pros do decline bench and there bloodpressure is through the roof with all the gear they use so if it was true they would all be dead
Post 9 IP   flag post
alexbennett123 private msg quote post Address this user
fucking idiot. I see people doing the stupidest shit in the gym everyday and I don't walk up to them and tell them what to do. It's their body, if they don't want to do any research on how to train correctly then fuck em.
Post 10 IP   flag post
340630 10 10
destitute