Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
MaxOTPHATSplit AdviceTraining Programs

finished cut phat or max ot3271

sweatorgohome1 private msg quote post Address this user
I just finished cutting and am in transition mode back into a clean diet. i got down to about 6% bf and want to stay as lean as i can and put solid lean muscle on. WHICH WORKOUT ROUTINE IS THE BEST FOR ME? please comment if you used either of the two workout routines. I am also very interested in jim cordova and his workout if anyone knows it he is the man!
Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
Popeye25 private msg quote post Address this user
PHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post 2 IP   flag post
u try it out? howd u like it
Post 3 IP   flag post
Best way to train imo. max ot is just heavy which is good but phat combines hypertrophy and power so u get the benifits of everything
Post 4 IP   flag post
ya i was on a heavy split before my cut and it was ok i want to change it up. How long were ur workouts on average
Post 5 IP   flag post
didnt time em . hypertrophy days were at least an hour everything else was an hour r less
Post 6 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Dude Jim Cardova is the man.. My top favorite B.B right now.... Honestly dude I am on phat right now and fuggin love it!! It is so sick.. Follow it exactly and dont add shit or go changing shit.. Just stick to that mo fo and you will digg it

dude If your at 6% b.f why don't you just bulk up man??? fuggin put on some muscle bro and don't be a puss!!!!!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
haha ya man its a process if it was easy everyone would b doing it thats sick though how were ur guys gains?
Post 8 IP   flag post
ectomorph94 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRorhrbac0808
Dude Jim Cardova is the man.. My top favorite B.B right now.... Honestly dude I am on phat right now and fuggin love it!! It is so sick.. Follow it exactly and dont add shit or go changing shit.. Just stick to that mo fo and you will digg it

dude If your at 6% b.f why don't you just bulk up man??? fuggin put on some muscle bro and don't be a puss!!!!!!

Isn't PHAT by Layne Norton?
Post 9 IP   flag post
ya i think he means phat/maxot ot jim cordovas routine
Post 10 IP   flag post
wait is that jim cordovas workout?
I meant which one should i do phat or maxot and also if anyone knew cordovas workout if they could post it lol
Post 11 IP   flag post
should i take a week off from my heavy routine that ive been running on this cut and do high rep and low weight to let my body recover before i jump into a new routine? I figured id slowly add carbs into my diet for the next 2-3weeks to taper off my diet and the first week id do a high rep week then go to phat more than likely
Post 12 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeye25
ya i think he means phat/maxot ot jim cordovas routine
if you look at jim vordovas interbeiws he changes it up every 8 weeks, sometimes he goes high volume/ reps, other time he'll do the opposite
Post 13 IP   flag post
340621 13 13
destitute