Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
PHATProgress PicsProgress UpdateTraining Programs

PHAT Log - Siddon413165

siddon41 private msg quote post Address this user
As recommended by DWatson and SRorhrbac0808, today will be my first day of doing a clean bulk and Layne Norton's PHAT routine. Job interview at 2 pm then straight to the gym after a quick pre-workout meal. I will try to update this thread once a week or more on my progress and maybe a few pics here and there. Wish me the best.

Current:
Weight: 139
Height: 5'3"
BF: Around 12-13

Supplements:
Whey
BCAAs
Multi
Fish Oil
Post 1 IP   flag post
Dragonian private msg quote post Address this user
Good look with your progress man! Hope your interview goes well, fuck shit up!
Post 2 IP   flag post
thanks a lot!
Post 3 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
WOOOOO LETS GET IT BOIE!!!! I got PHAT log just started today also!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Upper Body Power Day 1 Update:

I'm Beat.

Just got done the first day of PHAT and my upper body is so sore. Currently pounding some BSN Syntha-6. Good pump all around. The only thing I may change on the Upper Power Day are the dumbbell shoulder presses. I could barely get the weights up because I was already so tired. Most likely going to switch them with the guided military presses. Other than that, bring on Day 2. Gonna have to take out one hypertrophy day this week since I leave for Virginia for the weekend. Most likely going to do Back/Shoulders then Chest/Arms and just kill my legs tomorrow on Lower Body Power.

Cheers.
Post 5 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddon41
Upper Body Power Day 1 Update:

I'm Beat.

Just got done the first day of PHAT and my upper body is so sore. Currently pounding some BSN Syntha-6. Good pump all around. The only thing I may change on the Upper Power Day are the dumbbell shoulder presses. I could barely get the weights up because I was already so tired. Most likely going to switch them with the guided military presses. Other than that, bring on Day 2. Gonna have to take out one hypertrophy day this week since I leave for Virginia for the weekend. Most likely going to do Back/Shoulders then Chest/Arms and just kill my legs tomorrow on Lower Body Power.

Cheers.

When i ran PHAT i moved double shoulder press to hypertrophy day and vise versa, i also had not enough energy to get the heavy DB's up. I would recommend it.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Lower Body Power Day 2 Update:

Feeling sore from Day 1 Upper Body in my Lats and Shoulders. My Calves and Ass are a bit sore from today ass well, other than that I feel great. Mentally I feel like I didn't do much in the past two days since I don't do much of pull-ups or dips and those seemed to be the main exercises in the Upper Body Power Day routine.

Gonna hit Back/Shoulders Hypertrophy routine tomorrow and Chest/Arms on Thursday before I head to Virginia and have a long rest period until Tuesday night. Maybe go for a light jog on Thursday after my routine.

Cheers.
Post 7 IP   flag post
sorry for not updating, I was in Virginia since early Friday morning and just got back tonight.

So, my update...Thursday night before I left I did Chest, and Arms Hypertrophy day and just like any other Hypertrophy I felt tired right after lifting but not sore the next day like from the power days. Tomorrow I start a full week of PHAT without skipping days since I don't plan on leaving town for a while and have the time.

Also, tonight I did a mile of HIIT on the local track. Sprinted on the straight aways and lightly jogged (later walked) around the bends. Only did a mile, but damn, that was rough. Very intense.

Ordering C4 pre workout tomorrow to help intensify my PHAT training. Haven't taken pre workout since around September.

I'll do another update tomorrow after my Upper Body Power Day.

Cheers.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
nice. good luck on phat. u should see nice results if ur sleep/diet is right. post some of ur current lifts too. (weight lifts) just for our curiosity purposes.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelet
nice. good luck on phat. u should see nice results if ur sleep/diet is right. post some of ur current lifts too. (weight lifts) just for our curiosity purposes.

Height - 5'3"
Weight - 139 lb
Age - 21

All data is based on last set reps (3rd or 4th set)
Heavier Lifts Are Below

Flat Bench - 165 (7-8 reps)
Incline Dumbbell Press - 65s (8-9 reps)
Dumbbell Rows - Single - 90 (8-9 reps)
Romanian Deadlifts - 225 (8 reps)
DB Shoulder Press - 60s (9 reps or so)
Squat - 245 (10 reps)

Still trying to figure out Power Day weights..
Post 10 IP   flag post
340621 10 10
destitute