Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
PHATProgress UpdateTraining LogTraining Programs

***Rohrbacher's Alpha Log***3155

skullay private msg quote post Address this user
Nice gains man. I have the same problem with skull crushers. I know I can go wayy heavier but they hurt my elbow. I switched it with seated dips.
Post 76 IP   flag post
alexmuller private msg quote post Address this user
Love your motivation, it is inspiring. Keep up the good work!
Post 77 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
yo skullay- yeah brotha am going to switch it to seated double hand dumbbell extensions.

Alex- Thanks brotha!!!!!! your a beast man!!!!!
Post 78 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Skulls were bothering my right elbow also, i'll join this club i guess
Post 79 IP   flag post
Christf private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukenhiemer
This thread definitely motivates me! I've been on a keto diet for the last month and a half and have been leaning out pretty well.

Damn, a month and a half on keto? You have some serious motivation man. I did 2 weeks and was sick of it. Definitely works though.

I'm in the same spot, I know I could go heavier but my elbows hold me back on skullcrushers. I still do them though
Post 80 IP   flag post

alexmuller private msg quote post Address this user
I have had a problem with my rotator cuff forever so any movement behing my back (pull ups, military press and skullcrushers) hurt like hell and im scared I damage it further.

I use a EZ bar instead of a DB and I dont fell the pain, and I can really feel it working the short head of my tricep.
Post 81 IP   flag post
Bros. I had a VERY strong day in the gym today. Idk if it was because I had a workout partner today or what... But all my lifts went up a crazy amount.. Lifts were very slow and controlled. I felt like I could have gone up even more in weight!!! But It was so much higher then last workout that I was shocked with how much strength I had..... Here it is... Chest/Arms hypertrophy:

Speed Bench (6 sets 3 reps, 30sec rest) used 235 for all and it was actually very light.. I probably could have done 245
Incline DB Press: 75 8x, 80 8x, and 85 8x.... I could have used 90 or 95!!
H.S Chest press 120 15x, 140 15x, 140 15x
Incline Cable Fly 45 15x, 55 15x

EZ- Curls 95 3 sets 8 reps
concentrations 25 14, 12
spider curls 50 10, 10

seated single hand extensions: 25 all 12 reps
cable push down 70 12, 11, 10
d.b Kick Back 20 20x, 20x

*if you look @ last chest/arms w.o everything went up... great w.o
Post 82 IP   flag post
BTW I forgot to update you on leg powerday the other day.. Squats went up to 385 for reps and deads went up to 325 for reps... Was a very tough workout to get through but I still mentally made myself do more then last time.. WAS HELL!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post 83 IP   flag post
Incline press is awesome dude, that is alot of weight man! I'll let you know how i do on them tonight! GET SWOLE
Post 84 IP   flag post
haha thanks dude. LEME KNOW! Lol if I feel like this next time I could easily use more.. for bench also!
Post 85 IP   flag post
Today's Squat Goal

Rep out 405 as many times as I can..... I am going to fuck up my legs today.. I am blasting some weight on squats... I am ready for this shit... Never put on 4 plates each side before.... Getting a video and will report back... Shit will be defeated!!!!!
Post 86 IP   flag post
Startin to get shreddddddddddddddded yall :P down from 193 to 187 this mornin.. and strength seems to not be halted and still hitting PRs

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post 87 IP   flag post
BROOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Haven't updated on her in 6 days!!!! MAN!

But here is my update:
Not last Tuesday, but the Tuesday before I was on my speed sets for bench press. I felt an odd pinch in my right pec on my 2nd set, thought it was a fluke so I did another rep but I still felt the pinch. Went home and decided to just take a whole week off. Figured I have been lifting more weight then I ever have in my life and good time to recover. Went back in the gym this Monday and I am easing back into my workouts... I hit legs hard AF on Monday and did upperbody yesterday.. took it easy on chest, really hardly did shit for chest... It felt fine but I am waiting to up the intensity on chest for next week..

ALSO, I am not bulking right now. Trying to stay lean for the summertime. But right when summer is over.... I am bulking like a MO FO!!!!!!!!!!!
Post 88 IP   flag post
Haha nice work man! What weight are you at so far during your cut?

Have you noticed any strength loss yet? hopefully not.

Keep it up man
Post 89 IP   flag post
Dragonian private msg quote post Address this user
Good progress man give me some pics updates with the cut! Also glad to see that shoulders healing up man hopefully it will be good in no time just gotta work round it
Post 90 IP   flag post
skullay private msg quote post Address this user
Always good to take proper precautions when something doesn't feel right. Not being able to workout because of an injury really sucks.

Keep the updates coming!
Post 91 IP   flag post
ryzymillzy private msg quote post Address this user
aha great energy! keep it going mate.
Post 92 IP   flag post
In4Updates
Post 93 IP   flag post
Popeye25 private msg quote post Address this user
hes not doing phat anymore and is cutting if im not mistaken
Post 94 IP   flag post
Correct, i wasn't sure if he was still updating his thread or not
Post 95 IP   flag post
DETERMINED1 private msg quote post Address this user
Him and i were talking about wendlers 531 the other day I sent him the pdf
Post 96 IP   flag post
About to start wendlers 531 on Thrusday or Friday!!! Starting Intermitten Fasting soon!

Maybe post some pic soon... and a deadlift/squat video

Been squatting 405 for reps of 5 lately and about to really get into deadlifts.. I know I rep 405 a few times.. but ima get CRAZY!!!!!
Post 97 IP   flag post
looking forward to pics most! some vids would be awesome too though man and thats a damn impressive squat!
Post 98 IP   flag post
Thanks brotha! I'll get some stuff on here soon hopefully! Your cut is coming in nasty good... But as of my squats yeah... these power lifter dudes were in the gym spotting me and they couldn't believe the weight because of my size and they said I went deep AF.. I think it is just genetics for my leg strengths really.. and some hard work :P
Post 99 IP   flag post
Good sutff man im only repping 100k for my last set of squats lol and i need a spot all the time as cutting has killed all my strength but i do go below parallel, the guy that spots me makes me fucking do it to literally death where i couldnt even do a bodyweight squat on the last rep he literally lifts me and the 100k :P
Post 100 IP   flag post
hahaha Nice man!!! Yeah... I was back and forth for a while trying to decide if I should cut or what.. I was too worried I would loose muscle and strength... So now I am just sorta maintaining but going to give Intermitten Fasting a go... Havent started yet.. But this week I have been getting in all my meals in 3 huge meals.. I like it a lot
Post 101 IP   flag post
Good stuff man i couldnt manage it as my protein sources vary from each meal etc more than 3 different kinds, let me know how it goes
Post 102 IP   flag post
will do man!!! p.s- starting Jim Wendlers 5-3-1 soon
Post 103 IP   flag post
DETERMINED1 private msg quote post Address this user
IN4 531 SETUP
Post 104 IP   flag post
340764 104 29
destitute