Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
PHATProgress UpdateTraining LogTraining Programs

***Rohrbacher's Alpha Log***3155

SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
What is up Shredded Kunts?!?!?!? This here is Steve-Oh's official workout log!!!!! With videos/pictures updates. Just to let you all know last 2 weeks I slacked off BIG time nutrition wise (still went to the gym though). I took the lady out to eat a lot and didn't hit my macros. Weight went from 190 to 184ish with in 2 weeks. Also, my town had a huge parade/festival/drunken feast this weekend. So I was out having a blast all weekend and some gains lost (I only drink a few times a year and Apple Blossom is one of them weekends for sure... a blast to say the least).

Anyway, starting Monday my goal is to go on a bulk for 2 months or hit the 200lbs mark (what ever comes 1st). Then cut up like crazy after that. My workout plan will be PHAT, yes yes, I know. Another PHAT log. Hopefully I can bring something new to the table and make it a good log.... But I will be following PHAT exactly other then adding Dead Lifts to Day 2 (legs) power day. Also I will add lunges to Hypertrophy leg day, or power, well see. HIIT will be done 1-2 times a week and abs 1-2 times a week (HIIT and abs are something I slack a lot on never do).

Tomorrow I will add my starting weight and let you all know what I am doing for Macros.... Let the 200lbs Journey Begin!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

p.s-- I can't wait to hit 200lbs and shredd up like crazy!!!!!!!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Christf private msg quote post Address this user
in
Post 2 IP   flag post
Popeye25 private msg quote post Address this user
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post 3 IP   flag post
JJ3065 private msg quote post Address this user
good luck, im starting max ot tomorrow. you trying any new supps?
Post 4 IP   flag post
JJ- Bro I honestly don't take any supplements.. I used to be on creatine for a LONG time but I feel and look better off it... Only thing I really do is throw 1 scoop of protein powder in my shake after a w.o, but I honestly buy it for the taste. I easily hit my protein requirements with out the scoop.

If anything I wanna start taking fish oil... But that is really it... Just lots and lots of food

What about you man???
Post 5 IP   flag post
Christf private msg quote post Address this user
^^ No multi?
Post 6 IP   flag post
JJ3065 private msg quote post Address this user
I do protein. But I am going to try Intimidate for 30 days then take a couple of weeks off, then do a cycle of Finaflex. I want to see if it either of them really do anything.
Post 7 IP   flag post
OhhLoLo private msg quote post Address this user
first 2 days of phat kicked my ass.

i too, added deadlifts to lower body power day.

feelin the effects as today is the following rest day.

IN FOR LOG.

lift hard, eat moar, and GET JACKED SON
Post 8 IP   flag post
skullay private msg quote post Address this user
Get it in! Can't wait to see your progress man!
Post 9 IP   flag post
idk if I really need a multi? I mean I get my veggies and fruit it... Never really thought about taking one though...

OhhLoLo- Yeah dude. I have actually been on phat for a while now... But I am just going to step it up and notch and get hard core crazy and bulk up like a mo-fo....
Post 10 IP   flag post
p.s-------- Do you guys Honestly like that 6 set 3 rep thing??????? I hate it so much, so dang annoying, and idk if it does anything for me... I rather pyramid the sets then do that 6 sets 3 reps 30 sec rest crap... just my opinion
Post 11 IP   flag post
PittMuscle private msg quote post Address this user
In for this! Time to get huge bro! Breaking the 200 mark is an awesome feeling!
Post 12 IP   flag post
OhhLoLo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRorhrbac0808
p.s-------- Do you guys Honestly like that 6 set 3 rep thing??????? I hate it so much, so dang annoying, and idk if it does anything for me... I rather pyramid the sets then do that 6 sets 3 reps 30 sec rest crap... just my opinion

will let you know tmrw my opinion, its my day 4
Post 13 IP   flag post
What is up Shredd Head Bros?!?! Glad I got some people following this PHAT thread! You all are great Motivation and I hope to be for you!!!

This morning is my 1st day back on nutrition and PHAT workout. My weight this morning was 184. I am planning on gaining 3 pounds this week and from there after .5-1 pound per week. Today my macros will be: 90 fat, 417 carbs, 226 protein, 53 fibers (27%p, 49%c, 24%f).

Going to eat my pre-workout meal here soon and hit the gym about 3 hours after that.... I am pretty lucky because I took my 5th out of 6th final for college today and my last one is Thursday ... Got a lot of extra time until summer classes start!!! GET SWOLL!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

---Ill post some highlights of my workout here tonight--
Post 14 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
What is up Shredd Head Bros?!?! Glad I got some people following this PHAT thread! You all are great Motivation and I hope to be for you!!!

This morning is my 1st day back on nutrition and PHAT workout. My weight this morning was 184. I am planning on gaining 3 pounds this week and from there after .5-1 pound per week. Today my macros will be: 90 fat, 417 carbs, 226 protein, 53 fibers (27%p, 49%c, 24%f).

Going to eat my pre-workout meal here soon and hit the gym about 3 hours after that.... I am pretty lucky because I took my 5th out of 6th final for college today and my last one is Thursday ... Got a lot of extra time until summer classes start!!! GET SWOLL!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

---Ill post some highlights of my workout here tonight--

If you want my opinion, up your fats about 5-10g, carbs about 75g and protein 40g, especially on PHAT Power day. Your body will need as much nutritents as possible bro! Same for Lower Power day.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Dude honestly I feel more burnt out after Hypertrophy days not power days.. Just more volume.

Only thing is I am not going to be burning that many calories today.. I just posted about 3500 calories... All day I am basically sitting down doing nothing and my only physical activity is the gym and when my girl comes over to walk the dogs with me or something like that.... On days that I go to work for 4-8 hours and go to school on the same day I up my calories past 4,000... So it would be more like something you just posted.
Post 16 IP   flag post
oh shoot... I posted my cals and macros wrong... Let me update below
Post 17 IP   flag post
94 fats, 241 p, 606 carbs, 61 fibers

with 4223 calories

Yeah I thought it was low... I added my rice in wrong dwatson
Post 18 IP   flag post
idk do my macros look off still dude?
Post 19 IP   flag post
how do u get so much carbs? thats the 1 macro i struggle to hit
Post 20 IP   flag post
Carbs could be a little high IMO, i would shoot for a little more protein (based off working with Layne personally). Fats look good, fiber is great also.
Post 21 IP   flag post
yo popeye- dude I only eat 4 meals a day. But I have like 2-3 cups oats, 2 cups white rice, more oats later, and more oats again hahah.. it's alot

dwatson-- Thanks my dude I really appreciate it a bunch. Ill try out 552 carbs instead and 257p and see how it goes.... LOL regardless I am still putting on 3lbs this week
Post 22 IP   flag post
i fucking hate oats :L i might start puttin it in a bigass shake twice a day cus apparently u cant taste them if its overpowered by chocalate protein. i could be wrong haha. probably wrong tbh :L blender is broke tho so gotta get a new 1
Post 23 IP   flag post
adam82a private msg quote post Address this user
600g carbs a day... damn, you are a monster man. Good luck and keep us updated!
Post 24 IP   flag post
Dragonian private msg quote post Address this user
IN4RESULTS+ give me pictures nigga
Post 25 IP   flag post
Quote:

dwatson-- Thanks my dude I really appreciate it a bunch. Ill try out 552 carbs instead and 257p and see how it goes.... LOL regardless I am still putting on 3lbs this week

This looks alot better IMO.
Post 26 IP   flag post
thanks bruhs!!! ill for sure have vids/pic.
Post 27 IP   flag post
DETERMINED1 private msg quote post Address this user
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETERMINED1
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha this needs "" around it since i believe it was made famous by @SRorhrbac0808
Post 29 IP   flag post
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post 30 IP   flag post
340609 104 30
destitute