Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
bosssantana private msg quote post Address this user
im thinking of doing chest twice a week its a laggin part will it be a bad thing if i do it twice?
Post 1 IP   flag post
DETERMINED1 private msg quote post Address this user
INNNNN!!!!
this depends on many things. from the way ur split is set up to volume of training and of course your diet but i sometimes train chest twice in a week.

as long as there is adequate recovery
Post 2 IP   flag post
so like lets say i go a bit heavy monday and thursday or friday go light or so is that good?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Ttime21 private msg quote post Address this user
how many sets do u normally get on ur chest day?
Post 4 IP   flag post
adam82a private msg quote post Address this user
A lot of people bow to the PHAT god around here where they train each body part twice a week. Go for it man and listen to your body
Post 5 IP   flag post
i been going heavy 4-6 reps
about 9 sets i just stopped max ot thats why
Post 6 IP   flag post
but im done with it
Post 7 IP   flag post
mikew private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosssantana
im thinking of doing chest twice a week its a laggin part will it be a bad thing if i do it twice?

Definitely not!!! Keep your heavy day heavy and add in a dynamic day (70% 1RM). Use both days to perfect your form. Supplement flat bench with board presses and floor presses, lots of tri work, and lots of lat work. Deload on every 4th week.
Post 8 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikew
Quote:

Definitely not!!! Keep your heavy day heavy and add in a dynamic day (70% 1RM). Use both days to perfect your form. Supplement flat bench with board presses and floor presses, lots of tri work, and lots of lat work. Deload on every 4th week.

Thank you mike, This exactly.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Christf private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikew
Quote:

mike is a boss
Post 10 IP   flag post
PittMuscle private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah defo what these guys all recommended!

Also, is it sad that everytime I read "chest day" or "leg day" I get Rebecca Black playing in my head, with chest or leg day instead of Friday Friday...?

I hate myself for it.
Post 11 IP   flag post
so for my heavy days keep the same sets as max ot says ? or what
Post 12 IP   flag post
hurricane92 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PittMuscle

Also, is it sad that everytime I read "chest day" or "leg day" I get Rebecca Black playing in my head, with chest or leg day instead of Friday Friday...?

I hate myself for it.

Sorry to hear brotha, I was one of the few people smart enough to never hear that song. Somehow, I was lucky enough to never let that bullshit infect my ears. I still thank God to this day!
Post 13 IP   flag post
LittleDragon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

I hate myself for it

I PITTy you
Post 14 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDragon
Quote:

I hate myself for it

I PITTy you

Post 15 IP   flag post
340609 15 15
destitute