Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.Teen

Videogames - Who plays/doesn't.3015

DavidP94 private msg quote post Address this user
Used to be a chronic gamer, 2+ hours a day. Past week I've uninstalled it all, changing my lifestyle for the better once again..

Do you all game?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Chris private msg quote post Address this user
I used to be a hardcore gamer since...always lol. It's been like a year where I play almost nothing though, uni takes up all my time.

Btw 2 hours a day is nothing, I'm talking 8+
Post 2 IP   flag post
adam82a private msg quote post Address this user
When diablo 3 is here... it will be my 2nd priority after the training
Post 3 IP   flag post
Kuninski private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam82a
When diablo 3 is here... it will be my 2nd priority after the training

Same here... I also enjoy one or two league of legends per day
Post 4 IP   flag post
Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
I gameth a lot. Raw vs smackdown,assassins creed,god of war,mortal kombat vs dc,call of duty,final fantasy,fifa and pes
Post 5 IP   flag post
Popeye25 private msg quote post Address this user
thread on this from a while back. ya im on xbl i play nba 2k12 fifa sr3 gta
Post 6 IP   flag post
WaxyLizard private msg quote post Address this user
i used to.. i was a huge halo 3 fan and then moved onto call of duty. xbox 360 was the console. both games i was insanely good at.

Then i took it over my gfs house and left it in the car, someone broke into my car and stole it. At the time i was pissed but now ive been without it for ages and am not missing wasting 4hrs plus per day on it.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxyLizard
i used to.. i was a huge halo 3 fan and then moved onto call of duty. xbox 360 was the console. both games i was insanely good at.

Then i took it over my gfs house and left it in the car, someone broke into my car and stole it. At the time i was pissed but now ive been without it for ages and am not missing wasting 4hrs plus per day on it.
Haha that suck's but I think it was to your advantage it was stolen.

I never spent money on games, I played "Heroes of Newerth" on my laptop for hours... But now I've stopped I have no urge to play! I replace the time I spent on reading (Eragon book series, yew) and studying... and to be honest I feel much more healthy as I go to bed 2-3 hours earlier, instead of playing video games.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Swift private msg quote post Address this user
CoD MW3 on PS3 is the only thing i play when im not at uni, studying at the gym or training...so hardly ever but when i get time to game thats what i play
Post 9 IP   flag post
LittleDragon private msg quote post Address this user
I'm a PC gamer especially when it comes to FPS and RTS.
I just built a custom desktop a few weeks ago...cost me $3K AUD

Playing BF3 at the moment. Funny thing, it's helping me get leaner! I'm not thinking about food and snacking!
Post 10 IP   flag post
adam82a private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDragon
I'm a PC gamer especially when it comes to FPS and RTS.
I just built a custom desktop a few weeks ago...cost me $3K AUD

Playing BF3 at the moment. Funny thing, it's helping me get leaner! I'm not thinking about food and snacking!

Good stuff! I play bf3 quite a lot also
Post 11 IP   flag post
mikestheguy private msg quote post Address this user
Huge Halo/Starcraft/COD fan... Halo above all the rest though... when Halo 4 comes out this winter I will do nothing else
Post 12 IP   flag post
seansm10 private msg quote post Address this user
i remember when i was younger i burned an entire summer playing halo 2, actually a couple summers haha. like 10h a day easily, i still miss playing that game. i like to get a game or two of fifa12 in every few days, and monday night combat(xbox arcade)
Post 13 IP   flag post
animal28 private msg quote post Address this user
DiablO will ruin me lol. Still getting it tho. I used to mw3 2-3 hours a day, but got bored with it. May 15th and it's back to gaming.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Them mmorpgs ... THEY ARE THE WORST kind of games out there. Addiction is fucker
Post 15 IP   flag post
Popeye25 private msg quote post Address this user
when is gta 5 out does any1 know???
Post 16 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
Haha, I'm sure I will get flamed for this... but I was a huge WoW fan. Played it for about four years, I still play seasonally some, when fall and winter roll around i like to start up to keep me out of partying too much!
Post 17 IP   flag post
leeaxon private msg quote post Address this user
I'm 37. Modern games I think are brilliant but as an 'adult' with a 'life' I don't have the time to invest. So I have a Wii and I just use wiipoints to get the old Sega and Nintendo games I played as a teenager. Pick up and play for 20 mins. Easy. No hassle. Modern games need soooo much time invested.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Chris private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukenhiemer
Haha, I'm sure I will get flamed for this... but I was a huge WoW fan. Played it for about four years, I still play seasonally some, when fall and winter roll around i like to start up to keep me out of partying too much!

WoW is the best game I'v ever played and I don't regret a second playing it.(was playing for 6 years)
Post 19 IP   flag post
ironsage private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeaxon
I'm 37. Modern games I think are brilliant but as an 'adult' with a 'life' I don't have the time to invest. So I have a Wii and I just use wiipoints to get the old Sega and Nintendo games I played as a teenager. Pick up and play for 20 mins. Easy. No hassle. Modern games need soooo much time invested.

As a 35 year old I don't agree with you at all. I have a great life and still have time to train, spend time with my lady and game. Then again I train at 6 am so I free up time for my interests.
Post 20 IP   flag post
I just watched some diablo 3 videos... man they are so sick. I don`t know for what i`m more pumped - about the game or the fact that i benched 350 pounds 10 times earlier
Post 21 IP   flag post
Jusu private msg quote post Address this user
I love God of War trilogy one of the only video games I've really liked after growing up. As a child I used to play alot.

Now I'm waiting for the next part to God of War saga --> Ascension
Post 22 IP   flag post
tyguy private msg quote post Address this user
I sell Halo 3 50's. PM me for details.
Post 23 IP   flag post
WaxyLizard private msg quote post Address this user
Hahahahaha ^

If serious, what was your original tag? May have raped ya
Post 24 IP   flag post
seansm10 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukenhiemer
me too dude. playd it for years, the game got progressively i think(i loved tbc the best) but i still played it faithfully. diablo 2 before that omg what a time sink. and my account got hacked so frequently, so i ALWAYS had somthing to do each week hahaha
Post 25 IP   flag post
spyderboys private msg quote post Address this user
yes played wayyyyy to much use to be pro at cod4 for xbox 360 and then i got into sports and then it all went away but ya i was on xbox atleast 5+ hours a day just training with my team ha so nerdy
Post 26 IP   flag post
Rawn private msg quote post Address this user
PLayed WoW asawell. 5 lvl 85s FML. playing DOTA 2 beta atm. its pretty intense back like the old days of war 3. PLay Bf3 aswell, but bleh its boring. Diablo on the 15th. taking 3 days off work for that...
Post 27 IP   flag post
ectomorph94 private msg quote post Address this user
I was a pro in Halo 3 and COD:WaW on the Xbox 360. Outgrew it and started doing more productive things with my life. I'd rather not put my brain and body through the slow decomposition anymore. Video games = the bane of adolescent health.
Post 28 IP   flag post
^ Legend. Agreed 100%
Post 29 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
My entire childhood was consumed by mmorpgs. I havent played in years but im still borderline retarded. Im still trying to overcome the negative effects of learned escapism.
Post 30 IP   flag post
340609 34 30
destitute