Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ChestGyno

Getting Moobs instead of pecks, fuark.2970

Mark3693 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys, if you read my previous post you would know I am mostly new to all of this and Simplyshredded is my go to for advice so please help Basically my friend use to gym a LOT and what he ended up with in the chest region was bulky but looked like triangles instead of squares if you get my drift, Moobs (man boobs)admitadly he's BMI wasn't exactly perfect but I was mainly wondering is this is a common problem due to incorrect variety in exercise's or just a BMI issue.

At current time my chest excercises include incline dumbbell press, push-ups and pec push's on the machine (the one were you push the handles inwards chest height)I look to moving into dips when I develop more upper body strength. Are these sufiecent for a proper sculpted chest or will they lead to oddly formed chest?

Thats all, thanks for you're time All help welcome!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Dragonian private msg quote post Address this user
Your chest wont change shape much due to exercises thats down to genetics and the fat build up (moobs) around the chest area is purely down to diet
Post 2 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonian
Your chest wont change shape much due to exercises thats down to genetics and the fat build up (moobs) around the chest area is purely down to diet

This entirely.

Diet and training will play a role but until you diet is on tract where your loosing weight switching your workout regime wont impact it much.

Drop the calories to loose weight, incorporate cardio more.
Post 3 IP   flag post
hurricane92 private msg quote post Address this user
I've found that HIIT works best to get rid of chest fat, and even incorporating push-ups into your HIIT. Maybe its just coincidence since working abs doesn't get rid of belly fat, but either way, its been working.
Post 4 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane92
I've found that HIIT works best to get rid of chest fat, and even incorporating push-ups into your HIIT. Maybe its just coincidence since working abs doesn't get rid of belly fat, but either way, its been working.

Ah yeahhhh Hurricane yeahh.
Post 5 IP   flag post
MrMailliw private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane92

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaa
That is all :P
Post 6 IP   flag post
340621 6 6
destitute